A bajo quinto made 100% by hand by one of the best artisanal lauderos not only in Mexico, but in the world! The Cantabella bajo quinto is a perfect example of the creative freedom in music. In essence it is made for you from the beginning of its construction until it reaches your hands.
It is made of the best quality components. The wood produced is traditionally handled to obtain the best possible sound from it. It also has individual machinery, which gives it a more elegant look and offers a more precise tuning.
The steel truss rod located inside the neck offers professional reinforcement to the instrument and guarantees that the neck could hardly be overcome over time.
Our Cantabella bajo quintos feature a professional wooden case and an exterior finish of vinyl. The interior is padded and finished in velvet to prevent the varnish of the instrument from scratching. The case is handmade and tailored to the instrument to give you the touch of elegance that you Cantabella offers you in all its components and accessories.
- Wood selection: Cedar
- Bridge: specially designed for a deep bass response and adjustable bridge for optimal performance
- Fingerboard: Palo de Rosa Natural Fingerboard
- Bracing system: special for bajo quinto bracing system design to ensure structural integrity
- Neck: traditional comfortable profile - scale 25 1/2 "inches
- Top: solid wood top for the best projection and tone
- Sides and back: solid quality tone wood for focused sound
- Borders: the traditional rope made of maple and rosewood
- Pickup: optional
- Case: Solid quality wood to ensure durability, leather finish in various colors
- Weight: with case 14 pounds
- Dimensions with box: 45x18x8 (inches)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.