This Bajo Quinto Cantabella bundle includes:
- (1) Cantabella Bajo Quinto Classic Walnut with White Pine Top: CANT-JMB-CLAS-TRAD-3PG
- (1) Snark Tuner: SN1X
- (1))On Stage Guitar Stand - Black: XCG-4
- (1) GT-ACOUSTIC-GRY Transit Series Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag with Light Grey Exterior
A bajo quinto made 100% by hand by one of the best artisanal lauderos not only in Mexico, but in the world! The Cantabella bajo quinto is a perfect example of the creative freedom in music. In essence it is made for you from the beginning of its construction until it reaches your hands.
It is made of the best quality components. The wood produced is traditionally handled to obtain the best possible sound from it. It also has individual machinery, which gives it a more elegant look and offers a more precise tuning.
The steel truss rod located inside the neck offers professional reinforcement to the instrument and guarantees that the neck could hardly be overcome over time. It also has a celluloid mica for protection, painted in the same color as the instrument, which gives it an extra touch of elegance.
The new and improved Snark Sn1X Clip-On Chromatic Tuner! This model includes faster processing chip, enhanced accuracy, and new high definition screen that can be read from any angle.
- With stay put clip, display rotates 360 degrees for easy viewing
- Pitch Calibration (415-466 Hz)
- Tap Tempo Metronome
- High sensitivity vibration sensor
A great value! Our best seller combines a special formula EVA rubber with extra thick tubing. It features a removable lower stepped yoke, security strap on the upper yoke, and adjustable height. Perfect for any guitar.
- Special formula EVA rubber
- Friction locking knob locks into "V-groove" and prevents rotation
- Stepped yoke and solid steel rod with locking keyway
- Heavy-duty sheet metal leg housing
- Non-slip rubber end caps
Application: Holds 1 guitar
Padding: EVA rubber
Height Adj.: 19.25" - 24"
Leg Housing: Sheet metal
The Transit Series Electric Guitar Gig Bag (GT-ELECTRIC-TAN) offers the rudimentary protection of a softshell bag as well as the heavy-duty durability of a Gator case. The rugged nylon exterior is resistant to rips, tears, and moisture while a top-to-bottom heavy-duty side zipper enclosure allows for easy loading and unloading. Inside, 10 mm of foam core padding provide extra protection. A single exterior zipper pocket provides ample space for your favorite bass guitar strings, picks, and accessories. Keep your electric guitar safe with the Gator GT-ELECTRIC-TAN Transit Series Electric Guitar Gig Bag.
- Transit Series Gig Bag Designed to Fit Acoustic Guitars
- Weather Resistant Blended Fabric Exterior in Light Grey
- Thick Rubber Tread on Bottom of the Bag Prevents Wear and Protects from Small Puddles to Spilled Drinks
- 20mm Thick Foam Padding Covered with Plush Micro-Fleece Lining
- Rigid Interior Construction within the Frame of the Bag for Case-Like Protection
- Adjustable, Removable Three-Point Interior Padding System Protects the Headstock, Neck and Bottom/Endpin
- Large Front Zippered Pocket with Flap, Features G-Hook Buckle and Seatbelt Loops for Multiple Connection Points Allowing You to Fill the Pocket to Capacity and Still Secure It
- Small Pocket on Front Flap with Soft Lining for Electronics Provides Quick Access to Phone, Keys are Small Electronics
- Molded, Padded, Contoured Handle for a Secure Yet Comfortable Grip
- Padded Hideaway Straps
- Several D-Rings for Clipping Accessories
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.