This VIilla Zapata Bajo Quinto Bundle Includes:
- (1) Villa Zapata Bajo Quinto Palo Escrito Natural Wood : VZ-PENF-PK-CA
- (1)Snark SN1X Clip-On Chromatic Tuner: SN1X
- (1)On Stage Guitar Stand - Black: XCG-4
Villa Zapata was made for the proud, strong and invincible musician!
With this bajo quinto, you will find the best quality playing this different instrument. The Villa Zapata bajo quinto is handmade with different strong woods of nature in Mexico. This bajo quinto will get the best possible sound for its wood and structure. Available with hard case, made of leather and solid wood for a professional image.
The Villa Zapata bajo quinto is a unique and elegant model, creating a balanced and fresh sound. It has handmade designs, with black and brown edges to trace its figure with a luster and smooth finish. It is mixed with darker wood colors to complement the light color of Palo Escrito wood on the body. The neck and fingerboard are rosewood with silver-plated metal frets with steel strings and tuning pegs that allow tuning the strings to a precise tone in silver metal. The bridge is a light brown wooden structure that combines with the rest of the design, it is specially designed for a deep bass response and adjustable bridge for optimum performance. Villa Zapata perfectly curves to fit under the arm and around your body to give you the comfort you want when playing for long periods.
Villa Zapata are made with good quality at an affordable price, each piece is a mark of its creation and varies from one piece to another. The Villa Zapata bajo quinto includes a 3 month warranty by the manufacturer. We work with all our suppliers to ensure consistent craftsmanship quality.
- Top: Palo Escrito | Natural
- Bridge: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Traditional Profile
- 25 1/2"inch scale
- Sides | Back: Maple | Natural
- Borders: Rosewood
- Designs: Black | Brown
- Case: Leather | Solid wood
- Bajo Quinto:6 lbs
- With Case: 14 lbs
- Dimensions with box: 45x18x8 (inches)
The new and improved Snark Sn1X Clip-On Chromatic Tuner! This model includes faster processing chip, enhanced accuracy, and new high definition screen that can be read from any angle.
- With stay put clip, display rotates 360 degrees for easy viewing
- Pitch Calibration (415-466 Hz)
- Tap Tempo Metronome
- High sensitivity vibration sensor
A great value! Our best seller combines a special formula EVA rubber with extra thick tubing. It features a removable lower stepped yoke, security strap on the upper yoke, and adjustable height. Perfect for any guitar.
- Special formula EVA rubber
- Friction locking knob locks into "V-groove" and prevents rotation
- Stepped yoke and solid steel rod with locking keyway
- Heavy-duty sheet metal leg housing
- Non-slip rubber end caps
- Application: Holds 1 guitar
- Padding: EVA rubber
- Height Adj.: 19.25" - 24"
- Leg Housing: Sheet metal
- Tubing: 17mm/22mm
- Color: Black
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.