Active 2-Way 12" PA Speaker System with Bluetooth Wireless Technology, Wireless Microphone Option and Integrated Mixer
The EUROLIVE B112W active loudspeaker is exactly what you’ve come to expect from BEHRINGER – more power, more features and absolutely more affordable!
The days of tape decks, CD players and even MP3 devices are long gone. Now your music lives on your phone or computer tablet, so you can stop searching for those outdated cables and fancy adapters. Now with a simple wave of your hand, you can stream music from any Bluetooth audio-equipped device such as your iPad, iPod touch, iPhone, even your laptop computer. Plus, two B112Ws can provide true stereo performance via their Stereo Link function, making them the first active loudspeakers in this class to off er this capability.
Own the Stage with Digital Wireless
Get wireless-ready with the built-in, dedicated connectivity of our ULTRALINK ULM Series wireless microphone system (to be ordered separately). Wireless gives you maximum freedom and mobility without the need to run cables. The highest-quality sound is provided thanks to the ULM ’s digital, license-free 2.4 GHz frequency spectrum.
- High-Power 1,000-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- High-performance Bluetooth* A2DP technology to stream audio wirelessly from any Bluetooth-compatible device
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality Behringer digital wireless microphone system (not included)
- 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs, Volume controls and Clip LEDs
- Dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1" compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35 mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.