The EP4000 builds on the incredible legacy of our EP2500, which is one of the best-selling power amps in the industry. Our proprietary Accelerated Transient Response (ATR) Technology gives the EP4000 the massive power reserves needed for deep and impactful bass response, which translates into a more natural sound quality that will bring your audience to its feet – and keep them there! With an amazing 4,000-Watts of output power (2 x 2,000 Watts @ 2 Ohms; 2 x 1,400 Watts @ 4 Ohms; 4,000 Watts @ 4 Ohms in Bridge mode), the EP4000 is the perfect amplifier for medium-sized club gigs, mobile PA systems, church services or public spaces.
The über-simple front panel controls of these amps give you all of your sound’s vital signs at a glance. After flipping the Main switch, the Power LED will light when the amp is ready for action. Both channels have independent gain dials as well as Clip LEDs that indicate when the signal is distorted and you need to reduce the gain. There are also Signal LEDs that light up when a signal is present at the input.
Accelerated Transient Response Delivers the Knock-Out Punch
It takes huge pulses of energy (current and voltage) to propel a woofer cone fast enough to match a bass beat. That’s called Transient Response and it’s the holy grail of amp designers. By carefully selecting transistors with extremely high slew rates and optimizing other proprietary parts of our circuitry, the EP4000 reacts instantly to even the most demanding bass impulses. If the woofers in your PA system can keep up, your audience will hear a tighter, crisper, more natural sound.
We’ve Got Your Back
The rear panel of every EUROPOWER EP4000 sports an array of options to help you get the most out of your amp. The built-in Clip Limiter automatically senses when the amplifier is being driven into “clipping” and momentarily reduces the input level to avoid distortion. This all happens in mere micro-seconds, making it the ideal way to ensure perfect sound all the time.
Stage vibrations, mic thumps and wind noise can cause ultra-low frequency sounds, or infrasonics – and while technically inaudible, they can be a real drain on power resources. As a solution, the EP4000 features a defeatable Low Cut Filter that eliminates frequencies below either 50 or 30 Hz (depending on your PA system’s capabilities) – for better sonic performance, as well as the ultimate in loudspeaker protection. The rear panel also contains the Stereo or Bridge (mono) mode switches.
There are lots of awesome features on the outside of the EP4000, but this amplifier’s beauty goes much more than just skin-deep. Inside you’ll find industry-leading components, such as world-class Toshiba/Fairchild power transistors, and a custom-designed, high-current toroidal transformer for ultra-high transient response and further reliability. Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects both the amplifier and your speakers. The exhaust fan, visible on the back panel, is the final stage of an internal back-to-front cooling system that keeps the comfortably EP4000 within its normal operating range. Finally, an impact-resistant, all-steel 2U rack-mount chassis protects your investment from the rigors of the road.
The Legend Powers On
The EP4000 builds on our incredible legacy as one of the world’s premier power amplifier builders, and our proprietary Accelerated Transient Response (ATR) Technology ensures you will get all the power and punch – when you need it! With an amazing 4,000-Watts of output power, the EP4000 is the perfect amplifier for a wide range of the most-demanding audio applications. Try one today, and find out why the EUROPOWER EP4000 is admired by professionals every – not just for performance and durability, but also the astoundingly-affordable price tag.
Professional 4,000-Watt Stereo Power Amplifier with ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) Technology
- 2 x 2,000 Watts into 2 Ohms; 2 x 1,400 Watts into 4 Ohms; 4,000 Watts into 4 Ohms (bridge mode)
- ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) technology for ultimate punch and clarity
- Switchable limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- Precise Power, Signal and Clip LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional speaker connectors and "touch-proof" binding posts support most speaker wiring systems
- Selectable low-frequency filters remove damaging infra-sound frequencies
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- High-current toroidal transformer for ultra-high transient response and absolute reliability
- "Back-to-front" ventilation system including air filter for reliable operation
- "Built-like-a-tank," impact-resistant, all-steel 2U rackmount chassis
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.