Whether you are tracking in the studio, mixing on your laptop, or even holding a boom on a set – having accurate, sturdy headphones are essential. Building on our studio monitor legacy, MC Series headphones offer the clarity and accuracy Mackie is known for in professional designs. All models feature large custom drivers for clear, distortion-free sound with ergonomic headbands and ear pads for hours of listening comfort in the studio or on the go.
YOUR NEW STUDIO STANDARD
MC Series headphones are truly professional designs made to keep up with the demands of the engineers, talent, and everywhere in between.
Custom-designed, precision drivers are where it all starts. MC Series headphones use large drivers for best possible headroom and bass response.
WEAR THEM ALL DAY
Nothing is worse than headphones that don’t feel great to wear. With plush ear pads and headbands, MC Series headphones keep you focused on your music.
PREMIUM SOUND ANYWHERE
When inspiration strikes, you can act on it. MC Series headphones feature durable, portable designs that aren’t just made for the studio. The MC-150 features a collapsible design and includes a custom carry bag.
- Frequency Response: 15Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 93dB/mW
- Maximum Input Power: 20 mW
- Impedance: 33 Ohms
- Drive Type: Dynamic
- Input Type: Male 1/8” or ¼” Stereo
- Output Type: L/R Headphones
- Cable Length:6in
- All specs subject to change
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.