AVAILABLE ONLY ONLINE HOHNER LIMITED TIME OFFER WIRELESS COMBO IN GCF
This package is a great value with good savings!
- Hohner Compadre – Matte Black GCF with Gray Grill
- Elite Pro accordion hard case
- Audio Technica wireless system
- Audio Technica clip-on instrument mic
The Compadre is a three-row diatonic accordion with a matte paint finish similar to the Panther accordion but with an adjustable bass strap, perfect for intermediate accordionists, or those looking to buy a second accordion. It also includes an HM Gear hard case, designed to protect your accordion from impacts, travel and other abrasions. It includes a system that obtains digital wireless access designed to give musicians and presenters high-fidelity digital systems, advanced 24-bit operation in the 2.4 GHz range. System 10 is perfect for public address, rental houses A/V, churches and temples, television and DTV interference. Also included is an Audio-Technica ATM350CW instrument microphone designed for drums and percussion, cane instruments, piano, acoustic bass and much more.
Hohner Compadre SKU: COGB-N
- Model: Compadre
- Color: Black
- Key: GCF
- Grill: Matte Gray
- Standard Quality Plate
- Number of buttons: 31
- Rows of buttons: 3
- Class: Diatonic
- Available colors: White / Red / Yellow / Black / Violet / Orange
- Voices: 2
- Standard Basses: 12
- Size (height x width): 31 cm x 19 cm
- Weight: 4 kg
To see product warranty, click here
- Color: Black
- Size: compact
Audio Technica Wireless System
- Simultaneous Channels 8
- Analog / Digital Digital
- 4GHz Response Frequency
- Operating Range Vision Line
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20kHz
- Microphone included Yes
- Auto Channel Selection
- 1 1/4 "connector
- 2 Hirose 4-pin connector
Transmitter Form Factor
- Dynamic Range 109dB (A)
- Fixed Antenna Type 2 x AA
- Battery type 7 hours
- 4-pin Hirose connector
- Dimensions 2.76 "x 4.21" x 0.98 "
- Weight 0.22 pounds.
- Fixed Antenna Type
- Front Panel Screen Yes
- LED displays
- Type Board Board
- Outputs 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4 "
- Dimensions 7.48 "x 1.82" x 5.06 "
- Weight 0.64 pounds.
- Manufacturer part number: ATW-1101
Audio Technica Clip-On Instrument Mic
- Transducer condenser
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Frequency response 30 - 20,000Hz
- Dynamic Range (Typical) 118dB, 1kHz to Max. SPL
- Signal to noise ratio 67dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Maximum input sound level 145dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Power requirements:11 - 52V, 2 mA typical
- Output impedance 200 ohms
- Output connectors Hirose 4-pin Connection for Audio-Technica UniPak Transmitters
- Pad: No
- Low frequency Roll-Off 150Hz, 12dB per octave
- Dimensions .98 x .40 "(25 x 10.2mm) (Length x Diameter)
- Weight 0.3 oz (8 g)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.