*Includes 2-moving Heads, 2 Derby's, 2 Washes and 1 Laser.
Ultimate gig lighting convenience, versatility and power is packed into GigBAR Move, a 5-in-1 lighting system. That means a complete light show is available from this single system that includes a tripod, wireless footswitch and FREE carry bags to ensure quick setup. The moving heads have separate color and gobo wheels to enhance creative programming possibilities, plus built-in Totem Mode to keep the moving heads focused on the dance floor. Individual control of each effect ensures your show looks the way you need it to and events can be energized with dynamic effects like built-in UV LEDs to illuminate florescent objects and make them pop. Controlling GigBAR Move is also easy. Stand-alone control, DMX, wireless IRC-6 remote or wireless footswitch options are all on board. GigBAR Move is also compatible with GigBAR 2 in master/slave mode for huge coverage and dynamic light shows.
5-in-1 lighting system that includes moving heads, derbies, washes, a laser and strobe effect pre-mounted on a single bar
Separate color and gobo wheels in moving heads allow for creative programming
Totem Mode keeps the moving heads focused on the dance floor
Easy navigation and access to all functions, directly from the full-color LCD display
System includes a tripod, wireless footswitch and FREE carry bags to ensure quick setup
Built-in UV LEDs illuminate florescent objects and make them pop
Individual control of each effect ensures your show looks the way you need it to
Easy control via stand-alone, DMX, wireless IRC-6 remote or wireless footswitch
Compatible with the GigBAR 2 in master/slave for huge coverage and dynamic light shows
- DMX Channels: 3, 17 or 35
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pan and Tilt: 540°/180°
Colors: (moving head): 7 + white
(moving head): 7 + open
Light Source: (pars): 6 LEDs (quad-color RGB + UV) 3.5 W (1 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
(strobe): 4 LEDs (dual-color white + UV) 5 W (1.5 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
(derby): 6 LEDs (2 red, 2 green, 2 blue) 5 W (1.6 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
(moving head): 1 LED (cool white) 10 W (2.3 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
(laser): 650nm/100 mW (red) laser diode, 532 nm/30 mW (green) laser diode
- Strobe Rate: (all effects): 0 to 20 Hz
Beam Angle: (moving head): 11°
Field Angle: (pars): 30°
Coverage Angle: (derby): 131°
- Fits Tripod Size: 1.5 in (37.4 mm)
Illuminance: (pars): 1,205 lux @ 2 m (per par)
(moving head): 1056 lux @ 2 m (per head)
(strobe): 86 lux @ 2 m (per zone)
- Power Linking: 7 units @ 120 V; 12 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
Power and Current: 81 W, 1.1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
79 W, 0.6 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 23.4 lb (10.7 kg)
- Size: 43 x 5.7 x 17.7 in (1100 x 144 x 449 mm)
- Approvals: CE, FDA, FCC
- Stand Height: 4.8 ft to 8.3 ft (1.5 to 2.5 m)
- Footswitch Operating Frequency: 433 MHz
- Footswitch Max Unobstructed Distance: 100 ft (30.5 m)
- Footswitch Battery: 9 V alkaline
- Included Controllers: IRC-6, wireless footswitch
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.