The Action 118A is a powered horn-bass subwoofer system designed to provide extended bass response for the Action full-range cabinets. A powerful 3200 Wpeak Class D amplifier drives a D.A.S. 18LX long excursion bass loudspeaker incorporating a 4? voice coil for high power handling and output.
The Action 118A is powered by a Class D amplifier with switch mode power supply (SMPS), digital signal processing (DSP) and a 3200 Wpeak power. The amplifier has a unique EQ switch which allows the user to select a Deep subbass response or a Loud bass response. The system includes two balanced inputs with stereo filtered output connections for satellite systems. The variable crossover ranges from 80 Hz-125 Hz and can be defeated to offer stereo “loop thru” connections. A gain control and polarity reverse feature increase user control over the system.
- Powered horn-bass subwoofer system
- High output 18? loudspeaker
- Polarity switch
- Filtered output defeat switch
- Variable 80 -125 Hz high-pass filter
- Gain control
- Nominal LF Amplifier Power: 3200 Wpeak,1600 Wcontinuous
- (Class D)
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): Loud: 50 Hz – 125 Hz / Deep: 45 Hz -125 Hz
- Rated Peak SPL at 1 m: 137 dB
- Internal Crossover: Variable LPF 80 Hz-125 Hz
- Connectors: INPUT: 2 x Female / XLR LOOP THRU: 2 x Male XLR / AC INPUT: powerCON / AC OUTPUT: powerCON
- AC Requirements: 115 V, 5.4 A, 50 Hz/60 Hz / 230 V, 2.7 A, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Enclosure Material: Birch Plywood
- Color/Finish: Black ISO-flex Paint
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 79.1 x 69.0 x 56.7 cm / 31.14 x 27.17 x 22.32 in
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lb)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.