Take your performances to the next level with the XDJ-RR all-in-one DJ system for rekordbox. This 2-channel DJ solution inherits design traits and essential features from our professional NXS2 multi player and mixer and packs it all into one lightweight, portable piece of kit. As a result, the XDJ-RR will help you become familiar with club-standard gear as you transition from DJing at home to commanding parties, bars, and soon, clubs.
Activate the bundled rekordbox dj licence key to experiment with different DJ styles and discover your favourite. You can perform with music stored on USB drives, access your library through Link Export or use Performance mode via your laptop - the choice is yours. The 7-inch colour screen enables you to keep an eye on your beats as you put your own spin on tracks using dedicated Beat FX and Sound Color FX. Equipped with everything you need to create unique mixes on the fly, you'll be filling dancefloors in no time.
PLAY YOUR OWN WAY
The XDJ-RR lets you choose how you'd like to perform. You can plug in your USB drive and play tracks directly, use Link Export mode to access your entire rekordbox library via your laptop without needing to export your music to a USB drive, or, if you'd prefer, you can connect your PC/Mac with a single USB cable to harness Performance mode in rekordbox dj. It's all up to you.
LARGE COLOUR SCREEN
See what's happening on both players simultaneously via the 7-inch colour screen. Keep an eye on the playback status, BPM, waveform, and other information vital to performing creative, smooth sets.
Enhance your mixes using dedicated buttons for performance features. Remix tracks live by triggering Hot Cues in fresh sequences, chop loops on the fly with Beat Loop, use Slip Loop to re-introduce tracks in the perfect place, and bounce to the bar of your choice with Beat Jump.
MIXER WITH PRO FEATURES
Deliver fine-tuned mixes with the help of EQs and channel faders which feature the same curves as those on our professional club mixer, the DJM-900NXS2. You can also customise your routines with the popular Beat FX - Echo, Reverb and Flanger - and dial up the texture and tension with Sound Color FX - Filter, Noise, Dub Echo and Pitch.
The XDJ-RR comes bundled with our professional performance application, rekordbox dj, so you can simply activate your licence key and power up to start DJing straight out of the box. Unlock even more features by combining the XDJ-RR with our DDJ-XP1 sub controller (available separately) and the crowd won't know what hit them.
- Plays: AAC, MP3, WAV, AIFF
- USB record: Yes
- USB Storage Support: FAT, FAT32, HFS+
- MIDI Control: Yes
- Plug and Play: Yes
- Auto Standby: Yes
- Included DJ Software: rekordbox dj
What's in the box
- Power cord
- AC adapter
- USB cable
- Instruction manual (Quick start guide)
- rekordbox dj licence key card
- Width:61 in
- Height:92 in
- Depth:3 in
- Weight:46 lb
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 112 dB (USB)
- Distortion: < 0.003 % (USB)
- Channels: 2
- Deck Control: 2
- Sound Color FX: Dub Echo
- Pitch: Noise
- Filter: Beat FX
- Echo: Reverb, Flanger
- Hot Cues: 8 per deck
- Beat Loop: Yes
- Auto Beat Loop: Yes
- Slip Loop: Yes
- Beat Sync: Yes
- Quantize: Yes
- WaveZoom: Yes
- Manual Loop: Yes
- Mic Connection: XLR, 1/4-inch TRS Jack
- Mic EQ: 2 band
- Talkover: 3 Position Switch
- Inputs: 1 AUX (RCA), 1 MIC (XLR & 1/4 inch TRS Jack)
- USB: 2 USB A ports, 1 USB B port
- Outputs: 1 MASTER (XLR), 1 MASTER (RCA), 2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Stereo Phone Jack, 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.