Create your own lab.
Get started making beats and producing tracks today with this complete, all-in-one music production pack. The ATOM Producer Lab provides everything you need to create music, record vocals, and more right out of the box. Capture a beat whenever creativity strikes with PreSonus®’ ATOM. Record vocals and create your own sample library with the AudioBox USB® 96 audio interface and the M7 large-diaphragm condenser microphone. Record, produce, and mix it all with Studio One® Artist, Ableton® Live Lite, and a bonus library of loops and single-shots curated by the hitmakers at MVP Loops. Tight integration with both Studio One® and Ableton® Live mean that you can take your focus off the screen and onto your performance—so you stay inspired without missing a beat.
ATOM: Express yourself.
Fully bus-powered by USB and compact enough to ride in your backpack with your laptop, ATOM is tightly integrated with Studio One and Impact XT. Impact XT is a powerful pad-style sampler with 16 pads, each with its own pitch, amplifier, and filter controls, all editable via ATOM so you can make adjustments on the fly. More than just a pad controller, ATOM also allows you to quickly add virtual instruments, change presets, create loop points, control Studio One’s transport, and more, allowing you to build dynamic performances and blazing fast productions.
AudioBox USB 96: Start recording right away
Bring your inspiration to life with the AudioBox USB® 96 audio interface. Ruggedly built and easy-to-use, this audio interface gives you two mic/instrument inputs and zero-latency monitoring, so you can get recording right away. Bus-powered and built to travel, the AudioBox USB 96 makes recording easy.
Studio One Artist: Get into the groove.
Studio One Artist music production software enables you to compose, record, and produce without getting distracted by the tools or hemmed in with track limitations. Easy to learn and intuitive to use, Studio One’s unique drag and drop workflow and powerful tools will let you produce faster than ever before. Also included is a carefully curated loop and one-shot library custom-designed for ATOM by the hitmakers at MVP Loops. And if you need more, Studio One lets you shop, audition, and purchase new content right from your production environment.
Computer system requirements: The following are the minimum computer system requirements for ATOM with Studio One 4 or later:
- Mac® OS X 10.11 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel® Core® 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- Windows® 7 (SP1 + platform update), Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Intel Core Duo or AMD® Athlon™ X2 processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X4 or better recommended)
Mac and Windows Systems
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- USB 2.0 port
- Internet connection (needed for software installation and activation)
- Monitor with 1366 x 768 resolution (high-dpi monitor recommended)
- 40 GB hard-drive space
- Universal Control 2.9 or later (for firmware updates)
- Studio One 4.1+ required for native integration
ATOM Technical Specifications
- Connection Type: USB 2.0 (bus-powered)
Pads, Buttons, and Knobs
- 16 full-size velocity- and pressure-sensitive, RGB LED pads
- 20 assignable buttons
- 4 endless rotary knobs
- 1 Setup button
- Height 82” (20.75 mm)
- Depth 68” (195 mm)
- Width 95” (202 mm)
- Weight 1 lb. (0.45 kg)
AudioBox USB 96 Technical specifications
- Type XLR Female Balanced
- Frequency Response (±3.0 dB) 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Input Impedance (Balanced) 1200Ω
- THD+N (unwtd, 1 kHz @ +4 dBu Output, Unity Gain) < 0.008%
- S/N Ratio (Unity Gain, Ref. = +4 dBu, 20 Hz to 22 kHz) > 95 dB
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (1 kHz, 55 dB Gain) > 45 dB
- Gain Control Range (± 1 dB) 0 dB to 35 dB
- Max Input Level (Unity Gain, 1 kHz @ 0.5% THD+N) -3 dBu
- Phantom Power (±2 VDC) +48 VDC
- Type ¼" TS Female Unbalanced
- Input Impedance 5 MΩ
- Line Outputs
- Type ¼" Balanced
- Output Impedance 51Ω
- Type ¼" TRS Active Stereo
- Maximum Output 60 mW/Ch @ 60Ω Load
- Frequency Response (±1.0 dB) 20 Hz - 30 kHz
- MIDI I/O
- Type Dual 5-pin Female DIN
- ADC Dynamic Range (A-wtd, 48 kHz Sample Rate) 105 dB
- DAC Dynamic Range (A-wtd, 48 kHz Sample Rate) 105 dB
- Bit Depth 24
- Reference Level for 0 dBFS +4 dBu
- Internal Sample Frequency Selections (kHz) 1, 48, 88.2, 96
- Power USB 2.0 bus-powered
- Dimensions 1/3U (steel chassis)
- Height 5” (139.7 mm)
- Depth 75" (44.45 mm)
- Width 5” (139.7 mm)
- Weight 5 lbs (2.27 kg)
M7 Microphone Specifications
- Type Large-diaphragm condenser microphone
- Element Electret
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Frequency Response 40 Hz - 18 kHz
- Sensitivity -39 dBV/pa (12.2 mV/pa)
- Rated Impedance 200Ω
- Equivalent Input Noise (EIN) 20 dB
- Maximum SPL 136 dB SPL
- Phantom Power Required +12 to +52 VDC, 3 mA
- S/N Ratio 74 dB
- Dynamic Range 11 dB
- Current Consumption 5 mA
- Diameter 13" (54 mm), maximum
- Length 69" (170 mm)
- Weight 3 oz. (320g)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.