American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance and tone. The American Ultra Precision Bass features a unique “Modern D” neck profile with Ultra rolled fingerboard edges for hours of playing comfort, and the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets means effortless action, while the Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups and advanced wiring options provide endless tonal possibilities – without hum. The sculpted rear body contours are as beautiful as they are functional. This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
Other features include “F”-stamped lightweight vintage-paddle tuning machines with tapered shafts, chrome hardware and bone nut. Includes premium molded hardshell case.
- Alder or ash body
- One Ultra Noiseless Vintage split-coil P Bass® pickup; one Ultra Noiseless Vintage single-coil Jazz Bass pickup
- “Modern D”-shaped neck profile
- 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard; 21 medium-jumbo frets
- Includes premium molded hardshell case
Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case (Included)
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Body Binding: None
- Bridge Pickup: Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Jazz Bass®
- Middle Pickup: Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Precision Bass®
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Passive Tone, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Switching: None
- Configuration: PJ
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass™ (Toploaded)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate: 5-Bolt
- Strings: Fender® 7250M Nickel-Plated Steel Roundwound, Long Scale, .045-.105 (Model No. 0737250406)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Binding: None
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "D"
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot - 7mm
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex™
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.