Despite inheriting the sleek and sophisticated beauty of the revolutionary SR bass, the SR MEZZO was designed to be fun to play. The SR MEZZO’s 32” medium scale allows for both easy playing and a rich low-end. The SR MEZZO’s full sonic palette will make hitting the stage a blast. No matter the style of music, the SR MEZZO fits you perfectly.
The B10 bridge allows fully adjustable intonation and solid tuning stability.
Electronics consist of an Ibanez Custom Electronics 2-band EQ and an Ibanez DXP neck pickup and DXJ bridge pickup for extra punch.
- Neck type: SRMD4/Maple neck
- Top/back/body: Poplar body
- Fretboard: Maple fretboardBlack dot inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Number of frets: 22
- Bridge: B10 bridge
- String space: 19mm
- Neck pickup: Dynamix P neck pickupPassive
- Bridge pickup: Dynamix J bridge pickupPassive
- Equalizer: Ibanez Custom Electronics 2-band EQ
- Factory tuning: 1G,2D,3A,4E
- Strings: D'Addario® EXL165
- String gauge: .045/.065/.085/.105
- Nut: Plastic
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.