Ibanez Mezzo electric basses feature a medium 32" scale length that’s comfortable for a wide range of players. These value-packed bass guitars provide a moderate string tautness that facilitates easy bends in the high register — and unlike some short-scale basses, the low string is never flubby, even when played open.
The Mezzo SRMD205 5-string bass has a comfortable, sleekly contoured poplar body and a fast, thin SRMD maple bolt-on neck. Bass players at GearNuts know how important tonal versatility is, and you’ll be impressed with this instrument’s pair of Dynamix pickups — a hum-canceling split single-coil in the middle position and a J-style single-coil at the bridge. Custom active electronics with 2-band EQ give you even more sound-shaping potential.
For powerful, punchy tone, smooth playability, snappy retro-modern visuals — and big bang for your buck — the Ibanez Mezzo SRMD205 should definitely be on your short list.
- neck type: SRMD5Maple neck
- top/back/body: Poplar body
- fretboard: Maple fretboard/Black dot inlay
- fret: Medium frets
- number of frets: 22
- bridge: B15W bridge
- string space: 18mm
- neck pickup: Dynamix P neck pickup (Passive)
- bridge pickup: Dynamix J bridge pickup (Passive)
- equaliser: Ibanez Custom Electronics 2-band EQ
- factory tuning: 1G,2D,3A,4E,5B
- strings: D'Addario® EXL165 + .130 medium
- string gauge: .045/.065/.085/.105/.130
- hardware: color Chrome
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.