The Kohala KT-CBL is a Concert Ukulele that features an all Linden Wood body with a custom laser engraved Tiki Bridge. A satin Ocean Blue finish gives this ukulele a wonderful feel and striking look. Every Tiki Series ukulele comes with chrome plated geared tuners for excellent tuning stability and genuine Aquila strings. A first for all ukuleles is that this instrument is made for right handed people as well as left handed. Fretboard markers are on both sides of the fingerboard so converting it to lefty only requires a string change.
- All Linden Wood Concert Body
- Custom Laser Engraved Tiki Bridge
- Righty or Lefty with Fretboard Markers on Both Sides
- Chrome Plated Geared Tuning Machines and Aquila Strings
- Satin Ocean Blue Finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Overall Length:6”
- Body depth:1”
- Upper Bout Body Width:9”
- Body Waist Width: 5”
- Lower Bout Body Width:5”
- Item Weight:12 pounds
- Nut width: 35mm
- Fingerboard wood: poplar
- Number of frets: 19
- Body wood: Linden
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.