The BOSS FV-30L is a compact volume foot pedal designed with your pedalboard in mind. Specially designed as a space-saver, you get more room for more effects pedals without compromising the expressive performance you get with a BOSS volume pedal. The musicians here at Sweetwater have long-depended on the rugged durability and great sound that BOSS effects pedals have added to their playing experience. The FV-30L's all-aluminum die-cast chassis provides the durability, and smooth responsive action gives you the sonic performance BOSS is famous for.
BOSS FV-30H Compact Volume Pedal Features:
- Space-saving volume pedal features durable aluminum die-cast body design
- Silky smooth pivot action for maximum signal control
- Stereo I/O for use with stereo instruments and effects
- FV-30L for direct connection to low-impedance instruments and effects
- Input: 2 x 1/4" (keyboard/Low-Z in)
- Output: 2 x 1/4"
- Height: 2.28"
- Width: 3.15"
- Depth: 7.56"
- Weight: 1.85 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: FV-30L
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.