With 50 watts of power and a custom 12-inch speaker, the Katana-50 delivers a commanding range of gig-worthy tones that gracefully slice through any band scenario. The amp also excels for home playing, with a uniquely efficient design and innovative Power Control that provides inspiring sound and response at low volumes. In addition, the Katana-50 includes integrated access to a huge range of BOSS effects, which are customizable using the free BOSS Tone Studio editor software. And with the amp’s powerful Tone Setting memories, you can store your favorite amp channel setups and effects combinations for instant recall.
The Katana Version 4 update brings original Katana-50 owners some new effect features derived from the next-generation Katana MkII series. Heavy Octave, Stereo Delay, and Pan Delay effects have been added, along with a dedicated Pedal FX section that makes it easier to set up foot-controlled wah and pedal bend.
- Rated Power Output 50 W
- Nominal Input Level INPUT: -10 dBu (1 M ohm)
- AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Speaker 30 cm (12 inches) x 1
- POWER switch
- MASTER knob
- POWER CONTROL switch (STANDBY, 0.5 W, 25 W, 50 W)
- AMP TYPE switch (ACOUSTIC, CLEAN, CRUNCH, LEAD, BROWN)
- GAIN knob
- VOLUME knob
- BASS knob
- MIDDLE knob
- TREBLE knob
- BOOSTER/MOD button
- DELAY/FX button
- REVERB button
- TAP button
- BOOSTER/MOD knob
- DELAY/FX knob
- REVERB knob
- CH1 button
- CH2 button
- PANEL button
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.