The new Delta Woods Classical Nylon String acoustic guitars by Peavey put a classical spin on an American tradition. Featuring tailored high-end appointments and truss rods, these guitars deliver the rich tonal resonance, premium playability and durability Peavey's Delta Woods Series is known for.
Each Delta Woods CNS guitar starts with a classical body shape and spruce top. The CNS-1 uses linden (basswood) for the back and sides. Hand-carved body bracing promotes the natural resonance of the tone woods, while 5-ply black-white binding provides an extra touch of sophistication.
The Delta Woods CNS guitars are simple yet strong with an okume neck supported by a dual-action truss rod. While not commonly used in nylon string guitars, Peavey goes the extra mile by including one to ensure durability and performance. The traditional C-shape, flat radius, and 19-fret rosewood fingerboard provide the tactile familiarity classical-style players expect. The neck design is complemented by the reliable ABS nut and saddle and sturdy rosewood bridge. At the slotted headstock, elegant gold tuning machines with mica buttons ensure tuning stability. Strap buttons are included on each model to accommodate playing comfort.
- Gorgeous Spruce top with linden back and sides for premium tone
- Hand-carved bracing provides even tone distribution throughout its range
- Elegant gold tuning machines with mica buttons provide precise and accurate tuning
- Rosewood fretboard for premium look and feel
- Premium design using bound fingerboard, body and fanciful rosette
- Pre-installed strap buttons
- Dual action truss rod ensures a lifetime of playability
- Weight Unpacked: N/A
- Weight Packed: 5.51 lbs(2.5 kg)
- Height Packed: 5.118"(13 cm)
- Width Packed: 18.504"(47 cm)
- Depth Packed: 40.551"(103 cm)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.