18" powered subwoofer
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- Cardioid Control Technology allows output to be steered towards the audience with up to 35 dB reduction on stage when multiple subs are deployed.
- High-efficiency 1300 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 134 dB peak SPL on the EKX-18SP utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- Two XLR outputs for easy system expansion to additional loudspeakers or subwoofers. Large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension. Metal grille reinforcement bar (two on the 18SP). M20 threaded pole mount plate.
- Frequency Response 40 Hz - 150 Hz¹
- Frequency Range 35 Hz - 180 Hz¹
- Maximum SPL 134 dB peak²
- Coverage (H x V) 90" x 60"
- Power Rating 1300 W
- LF Transducer EVS-18C 457 mm (18 in)
- HF Transducer DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency 1.7 kHz
- Connectors (1) Stereo RCA input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR link output
- Enclosure 15 mm plywood with EVCoat
- Grille 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension (8) M10 threaded mounting points
- Dimensions 520 mm x 606 mm x 612 mm (20 in x 24 in x 24 in)
- Net Weight 32.8 kg (72.4 lb)
- Shipping Weight 41.2 kg (90.9 lb)
- Power Consumption 1.8 A³
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.