The 15FW4 15″ loudspeaker used in the EVENT-115A has been engineered by DAS to provide outstanding performance and reliability. The 15FW4 speaker design has been optimized using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and incorporates an extended 3″ voice coil for high-efficiency and long excursion offering a power handling capacity of 1200 Wprogram. Efficient cooling is assured thanks to the 15FW4´s vented pole piece and abundant apertures in the speaker´s back plate keeping power compression to a minimum while providing high acoustic output over extended periods.
Driving the DAS 15FW4 loudspeaker is a cutting-edge 1200 Wpeak Class D amplifier. On the rear panel, quality Neutrik® XLR input connectors and stereo “loop thru” output connections are available to provide signal for the EVENT-26A systems. Thanks to the digital presets accessible by way of the DAScontrol™ interface on the rear of the cabinet, set-up of a complete systems is extremely easy.
The EVENT-115A cabinet is constructed from Birch plywood using a robust enclosure design and finished with the DAS ISO-flex protective coating for extended durability. The rigging hardware is compatible with the EVENT-26A allowing it to be flown directly below or stacked above the subwoofer unit. A top located pole mount socket is available allowing the EVENT-26A to be used in a combo configuration.
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 40 Hz – 125 Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL at 1 m 131 dB
Electronics and Connectors
- Nominal Amplifier Power (continuous) 600 W
- Nominal Amplifier Power (peak) 1200 W
- Input Type Balanced
- Input Impeadance 20 kohms
- Input Sensitivity 95 V (+8 dBu)
- Audio Signal Input Connector 2 x Female XLR
- Audio Signal Loop Thru Connector 2 x Male XLR
- Control DAScontrol™
- AC Input Connector powerCON NAC3MPA
- AC Output Connector powerCON NAC3MPB
- Operating Range 90-250 VAC
- Current Draw 115 V 8 A
- Current Draw 230 V 4 A
- Enclosure Construction Birch Plywood
- Enclosure Geometry Rectangular
- Rigging Captive Rigging System
- Finish ISO-flex Paint
- Color Black
- IP Rating IP43
- Dimensions ( H x W x D ) 481 x 485 x 770 mm
- 18,9 x 19,1 x 30,3 in
- Net Weight 37,0 kg ( 81,5 lb )
- LF Driver 15FW4
- Carton Dimensions ( H x W x D ) 530 x 550 x 860 mm
- 9 x 21.7 x 33.9 in
- Shipping Weight 5 kg ( 89.1 lb )
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.