Peavey returns to the roots of an American tradition with the introduction of the Delta Woods acoustic guitars. The DW series guitars are designed to be the best-sounding, easiest-playing, full-size acoustic guitars Peavey has ever built. These guitars are made using only high-end materials and a minimalistic satin finish, resulting in excellent tone and volume. Whether players are casually strumming a traditional 12-bar blues riff or exercising modern fingerpicking techniques, Peavey's Delta Woods acoustic guitars deliver rich tonal resonance and premium playability.
The Delta Woods DW-2 CE offers a gorgeous spruce top with mahogany back and sides for premium tone. The solid spruce top offers incomparable resonance and sustain. Hand-carved bracing provides even tone distribution throughout the guitar's range. The DW-2 CE also has a bound fingerboard and body along with a fanciful rosette, rosewood fretboard, and pearloid dot inlays for a premium look and feel.
Other high-end appointments include sealed tuning machines for precise and accurate tuning, pre-installed strap buttons, a compensated saddle for ideal intonation, and a wood truss rod cover for the dual-action truss rod, designed to ensure a lifetime of playability.
- Gorgeous solid spruce top with mahogany back and sides for premium tone
- Cutaway for easy access to upper register
- Custom electronics with 3-band EQ and Presence provide tone shaping and easy connection to any amplifier or audio system
- On-board chromatic tuner
- Hand-carved bracing provides even tone distribution throughout its range
- Sealed tuning machines provide precise and accurate tuning and keep the guitar in tune
- Compensated saddle for perfect intonation
- Rosewood fretboard for premium look and feel
- Premium design using bound fingerboard, body and fanciful rosette
- Pre-installed strap buttons
- Wood truss rod cover
- Dual action truss rod ensures a lifetime of playability
- Weight Unpacked: N/A
- Weight Packed: 6.17 lbs(2.8 kg)
- Height Packed: 6"(15.24 cm)
- Width Packed: 19"(48.26 cm)
- Depth Packed:42"(106.68 cm)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.