15" Powered Loudspeaker
Powered EKX models feature high-efficiency Class D power aplifiers (up to 1500 W) with integrated QuickSmartDSP, and deliver up to 134 dB peak SPL utilizing high-sensitivity transducers deisgned and engineeered by EV (12" EVS-12M woofer/15" EVS-15M woofer, each coupled with a 1" DH-1M HF titanium compression driver; 15" EVS-15C subwoofer/18" EVS-18C subwoofer).
The EKX amplifier incorporates intelligent thermal management (with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors) which ensures superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
Powered models allow easy setup via four presets (Music, Live, Speech*, Club), sub/top system-match crossovers, three-band EQ*, five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), visual monitoring of limiter status,, input level control* and meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure.
EKX powered models are ideal for portable and installed applications, with lightweight and compact 15-mm wood enclosures with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points (full-range only), aluminum pole-mounts, and all-metal handles.
*not available on subwoofers.
Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.
EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Frequency Response (-3 dB) 55 Hz - 18 kHz¹
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 48 Hz - 20 kHz¹
- Maximum SPL 134 dB²
- Coverage (H x V) 90" x 60"
- Power Rating 1500 W
- LF Transducer EVS-15M 381 mm (15 in)
- HF Transducer DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency 1.7 kHz
- Connectors (1) Stereo RCA input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR link output
- Enclosure 15 mm plywood with EVCoat
- Grille 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension (8) M10 threaded mounting points
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 685 mm x 432 mm x 429 mm (27 in x 17 in x 17 in)
- Net Weight 24.4 kg (53.9 lb)
- Shipping Weight 29.5 kg (65.0 lb)
- Power Consumption 1.8 A³
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.