The RE20 dynamic cardioid microphone is truly an industry standard, a firm favorite among broadcasters, podcasters, and sound engineers worldwide. Its popularity also extends into music production as a premium grade instrument microphone. Its Variable-D design and heavy-duty internal pop filter excel for close-in voice work, while an internal element shock-mount reduces vibration-induced noise.
- The classic sound of FM radio voices
- Smooth, natural and controlled sonic character
- Variable-D for minimal proximity effect
- True cardioid with no coloration at 180-degrees off-axis
- Voice tailored frequency response
- Studio condenser-like performance
- Large diaphragm dynamic element
- Humbucking coil guards against line hum
- Mid-bass tone-shaping switch
- Impedance: 150 ohms balanced
- Sensitivity, Open Circuit Voltage, 1 kHz:5 mV/pascal
- Hum Pickup Level, typical (60 Hz/1 millioersted field): -130 dBm
- Polarity: Pin 2 will be positive referenced to Pin 3 with positive pressure on diaprhagm
- Case Material: Steel
- Finish: Fawn beige
- Dimensions: Length = 8.53" (216.7 mm) Widest Diameter = 2.14" (54.4 mm) Body Diameter = 1.94" (49.2 mm)
- Net Weight: 1 lb, 10 oz (737 g)
- Shipping Weight: 3 lb, 4 oz (1474 g)
- Accessories Included: 81715 stand clamp
- Optional Accessories: 309A shock-mounted stand adapter for use with floor stand or recording boom
- Element Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 18,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.