AFFORDABLE ONSTAGE VERSATILITY
Easy to use and versatile enough for any style of guitar playing, the 40-watt, 1x12" Champion 40 is an ideal choice as your first practice amp and an affordable stage amp. Straightforward controls, cool effects and versatile amp voicings make it easy to dial in just the right sounds for rock, blues, metal, country, jazz and more.
- 40 watts
- 12” Fender Special Design speaker
- Two channels, single input
- Reverb, delay/echo, chorus, tremolo, Vibratone and other effects
- Different amp voicings and distortion types
- 1/8” auxiliary input and headphone output jacks
In addition to their fantastic uncolored sound, many Fender amps come equipped with onboard effects that convey a versatile wealth of tonal coloring, atmospherics and textures. Includes reverb, delay, chorus, tremolo and much more.
This amplifier features digital amplifier modeling encompassing a variety of amp types old and new, U.S. and U.K., and more. From classic Fender amp sounds to modern designs voiced for specific styles (i.e., metal), it’s just like having several amps in one.
For convenient personal listening at any time that won’t bring the house down on anyone else within earshot, this amp features a headphone output jack.
- Voltage 120V
- Wattage 40 Watts
- Controls Channel 1: Volume; Channel 2: Gain, Volume, Voice; Master: Treble, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, TAP
- Channels Two - (Clean and Selectable Amp Voice)
- Inputs One - 1/4"
- Cabinet Material 7-Ply 3/4" Medium-Density Fibreboard
- Amplifier Covering Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth Silver
- Amplifier Jewel Red LED
- Front Panel Black Angled
- Handle Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers One - 12" Fender® Special Design
- Total Impedance 8 ohms
- Amp Height 17.25" (43.8 cm)
- Amp Width 17.25" (43.8 cm)
- Amp Depth 9" (22.86 cm)
- Amp Weight 19 lbs. (8.6 kg)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.