NO ORDINARY CHAMP
Your rehearsal and recording sessions will really come alive with the unlimited tones that can be created with the Super Champ X2 combo, which takes one of Fender's most time-honored amps and ushers it into the present with updated style and modern modifications. Rocking 15 watts of dual-channel tube amp sound and a 10" speaker, the Super Champ X2 also delivers versatile amp voicing and a wide selection of digital effects.
Simply put, there’s really nothing quite like the pure, powerful sound of a Fender tube amplifier. For decades, the tonal richness and touch-sensitive dynamics of real tubes have given Fender amps a defining and unmistakable voice, as heard on most professional recordings and performances of the past 60 years—the music you’ve known your whole life.
In addition to their fantastic uncolored sound, many Fender amps come equipped with onboard effects that convey a versatile wealth of tonal coloring, atmospherics and textures. Includes reverb, delay, chorus, tremolo and much more.
This amplifier features digital amplifier modeling encompassing a variety of amp types old and new, U.S. and U.K., and more. From classic Fender amp sounds to modern designs voiced for specific styles (i.e., metal), it’s just like having several amps in one.
USB COMPUTER CONNECTIVITY
The Super Champ X2 features easy USB connectivity for high-quality, low-latency audio output.
10" FENDER SPECIAL DESIGN SPEAKER
This amp is built with a single 10" Fender Special Design speaker, tuned to Fender’s own specific standards and engineered for optimal sonic performance.
- 15 watts from two 6V6 tubes
- 10” Fender Special Design speaker
- Voicing control with 16 different amp types
- 15 effects with level control
- USB output for easy digital connectivity
- Voltage 120V
- Wattage 15 watts (Class AB)
- Controls Volume 1, Channel Select, Gain, Volume 2, Voice, Treble, Bass, F/X Adjust, F/X Select, Tap
- Channels Two - Selectable
- Inputs One - 1/4"
- Speaker Jack Two 1/4" Parallel (Internal and External)
- Line Out One - (1/4")
- Amplifier Covering Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth Silver
- Amplifier Jewel Red Jewel
- Handle Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers One - 10" Fender® Special Design
- Total Impedance 8 ohms
- Preamp Tubes 1 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes 2 x 6V6
- Rectifier Solid State
- Amp Height 15" (38 cm)
- Amp Width 17.5" (44.5 cm)
- Amp Depth 9.2" (23.3 cm)
- Amp Weight 24 lbs. (10.9 kg)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.