Whatever type of music you want to make, and whatever you want to record it on, iTrack Solo is the simplest way to do it.
iTrack Solo isn’t just for recording. Connect your speakers, crank up the volume and totally immerse yourself in the sound of your music, apps, video games, movies – or anything else.
Fewer cables means less clutter. You only need to plug iTrack Solo into the mains if you’re using it with iPad. Otherwise, your USB connection will power it.
IDEAL FOR iPAD
Certified by Apple and compatible with any Lightning™ iPad: iPad Pro, iPad mini, iPad mini with Retina Display, iPad (4th gen and up) and iPad Air.
YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW
You don't need to learn anything new. Record your songs directly into Garageband, Cubasis, Auria and many other apps.
- 1 microphone input - XLR
- 1 Instrument input ¼’ unbalanced
- 2 Gain knobs
- 2 Gain halo signal indicators
- 48V Phantom power switch
- Direct monitor switch
- Large monitor level dial (controls headphone and line level outputs)
- USB Connection LED indicator
- Headphone output ¼’ TRS Jack
- 2 unbalanced monitor outputs - RCA Phono
- DEVICE LINK port (to connect iTrack Solo to iPad)
- USB 2.0 Port
- Kensington Lock slot
- Ableton Live Lite 9 - professional music making software to use your iTrack Solo with a Mac or PC.
- Focusrite Scarlett plug-in suite - collection of software plug-ins bringing effects to your music software (like Ableton Live for example).
MIC ANALOGUE INPUT PERFORMANCE
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.2 dB
- THD+N: < 0.002% (minimum gain, -1dBFS input with 22Hz/22kHz bandpass filter)
- Equivalent Input Noise (EIN): < -120dB: measured at minimum gain with, -1 dBFS (20Hz/22kHz bandpass filter)
- Gain Range: +10dB to +55dB
- Max Input Level: +4dBu
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.2dB
- THD+N: 0.003% (measured with -1dBFS input and 22Hz/22kHz bandpass filter)
- Noise: -87dBu (22Hz/22kHz bandpass filter)
- Gain Range: -10dB to +55dB
- Max Input Level: +2dBu
ANALOGUE OUTPUT PERFORMANCE
- Nominal Output Level: 0dBFS = 10dBu, unbalanced
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.2dB
- THD+N:< 0.001% (measured with 0dBFS input 22Hz/22kHz bandpass filter, un-weighted)
- Clock sources: Internal clock only
- A-D Dynamic Range: 105dB 'A-weighted' (all inputs). Converter chipset A-D dynamic range 114dB
- D-A Dynamic Range: 105dB 'A-weighted' (all outputs). Converter chipset D-A dynamic range 114dB
- Supported sample rates: 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, 88.2 KHz, 96 KHz - Mac and PC 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz - iPad
- Input to Input: Better than 90dB
- Output to Output: Better than 90dB
- Input to Output: Better than 85dB
- Ring LED lit Green Signal present (-24 dBFS)
- Ring LED lit Red Signal overload (0dBFS), peak held for approximately 1 second
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
- Height 45 mm / 1.77'
- Width 150 mm / 6'
- Depth 100 mm / 4'
- Weight 500 g / 1 lb
IN THE BOX
- iTrack Solo
- 2m USB cable
- 2m "DEVICE LINK" cable (to connect to a Lightning iPad)
- Getting started guide
- Registration card
- Download card for Ableton Live Lite / Scarlett Plug-in Suite
- USB power supply (US only)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.