QUALITY THAT REACHES EXCELLENCE
Made in Tijuana B.C, Mexico by the Garcia Family, our Fortaleza bajo quinto line aims to create prestige for musicians and string instrument traders, offering quality, elegance and comfort in every bajo quinto.
All our bajo quintos are handmade, with the best quality, dedication and a love for art.
Our instruments are 100% handmade by the best artisans with years of experience tailored to the client. During the manufacturing process, only the best products are used to offer the best quality guitars. At the same time taking care of every detail of each bajo quinto, no matter how small, following a strict quality process in each creation.
Several artists who have relied on the quality of our bajo quintos include Rolando Pérez de Conjunto Primavera, Cesar Pliego de Kinky, Miguel Gaxiola de Voz de Mando, and Tony Caldera of Los Canarios de Michoacan.
- Box: Cedar
- Fingerboard: Granadillo
- Palma: Cedar
- Cover: Pinavete
- Bridge: Granadillo
- Arm: Cedar
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.