Styled in a natural browned burst high gloss, the Ibanez Altstar ALT30 is an acoustic guitar designed for electric players looking to experiment with playing unplugged. The instrument is constructed with a spruce top, sapele back and sides, and a maple neck. The 25.5"-scale neck connects to the body at the 16th fret, allowing guitarists better access the upper register. Both the fingerboard and the bridge are made from laurel.
For electronics, the ALT30 gives you an Ibanez Undersaddle pickup with an AEQ2UT preamp. You get volume, bass, and treble knobs, as well as a built-in tuner. Connections to amps and DI boxes are made via the 1/4" jack. Other features include chrome die-cast tuners at the headstock, and Ibanez Advantage pins in the bridge.
- Body shape Altstar body
- Top Spruce top
- Back & sides Sapele back & Sapele sides
- Neck Altstar Maple neck
- Fretboard Laurel fretboard
- Bridge Laurel bridge
- Inlay Altstar specially designed
- Tuning machine Chrome Die-cast tuners
- Nut material Plastic
- Number of frets 22
- Saddle material Plastic
- Bridge pins Ibanez Advantage™
- Strings Ibanez IACS61C
- String gauge .010/.014/.023/.030/.039/.047
- String space 10.5mm
- Factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- Pickup Ibanez Undersaddle
- Preamp Ibanez AEQ2UT preamp w/Onboard tuner
- Output jack 1/4" output
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.