Today’s mobile devices make it easier than ever to share your music with the world. From Instagram live-streams to YouTube videos, SoundCloud playlists and more, social media and smartphones have become a key aspect of how many musicians get heard and connect with fans.
iRig Stream makes it easier than ever to share, letting you connect instruments, mixers and more to your iPhone, iPad, Android device and Mac/PC, with convenient features designed just for use on today’s most popular platforms. Whether it’s mono or stereo, live playing or an existing mix, iRig Stream gets you connected to all your favorite apps, so you can start connecting with listeners instantly.
- Stereo line input over RCA connectors
- Audio level LED indicators to dial in the right gain fast
- Up to 48kHz / 24bit resolution for crystal clear sound
- Pre-mixes audio sources down to stereo or mono
- Loop-back mixes incoming signals with your device’s audio
- Headphone out with integrated mic input to talk over your music
- Powered by your device for use on the go
- Works with all your favorite apps
- Custom ASIO driver for superior performance on Windows machines
- Conversion: 24-bit A/D, 24-bit D/A
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
- Power: USB bus powered or DC IN. When connected to an external PSU (iRig PSU 3A, not included), iRig Stream charge the connected iOS lightning device.
- Metering: 3x LEDs
- Device Connection: mini-DIN
- Connector: 2x RCA (unbal.) Left/Right
- Nominal Input Level: -10dBV
- Input Impedance: 16.5kOhms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20kHz
- Connector: 1/8” TRRS jack (CTIA wiring standard)
- Supply voltage: > 2,5V
- Microphone gain: Adjustable with numbered thumbwheel
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20kHz
- Headphone Level control: numbered thumbwheel
- Headphone Output Power: 100mW into 50Ohms
- iRig Stream interface
- Lightning to mini-DIN connection cable (60cm/23.62")
- USB C-Type to mini-DIN connection cable (60cm/23.62")
- USB A-Type to mini-DIN connection cable (60cm/23.62")
- Size: 105.5mm/4.15" x 44.5mm/1.75" x 24mm/0.94"
- Weight: 65g/2.29oz
- iOS Devices: Compatible with iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation), iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad (6th generation), iPad (5th generation). iOS 6 or later is required.
- Also compatible with all newer iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models.
- Mac®: macOS® 10.6 or later. One free USB port.
- Windows®: One free USB port. For low latency, the IK Multimedia's iRig audio driver must be installed
- Compatible with Android devices running Android 5 or later and with USB digital audio capabilities. Micro-USB-OTG mini-DIN cable (sold separately) is required.
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.