High-end sound without the high-end price
Linear frequency response. Zero coloration. Transparency. Headroom. To hear the truth, you need reference speakers that offer up. And if you work in a home or small studio you have even greater challenges, from the lack of space on your desk to the “less than ideal” position of your audio workstation, typically placed against a wall.
Now, with iLoud Micro Monitor, you can hear the truth in your music anytime and everywhere. The smallest active studio reference monitoring system in the world, iLoud Micro Monitor provides you with ultra-accurate true linear frequency response with no coloration, and does so in every listening environment, especially in home and project studios.
iLoud Micro Monitor is two extremely portable, high-performance bi-amped speakers that delivers a combined 50W RMS of power for solid bass, plenty of headroom and a stunningly defined stereo image. Whether you’re recording, editing, mixing or mastering audio, editing video, sound designing or gaming, iLoud Micro Monitor ensures your production will translate well to the huge variety of consumer devices — headphones, home stereo systems, gaming consoles, car audio systems, TVs, and other listening systems.
Ideal for small studios
Most home studios offer less than ideal space when working on audio and often resemble just a desk with a computer and speakers beside it placed against a wall. Most speakers are not designed for these small environments and sound boomy and undefined, but iLoud Micro Monitors have been designed to be the best possible reference monitor in these challenging “small room” situations.
iLoud Micro Monitor’s small footprint saves space on your desktop and ensures closer placement to your ears thus minimizing room reflections. Plus, its internal DSP offers various EQ settings for optimizing bass and treble response as well as position compensation — this lets you switch between a “free field” and “desktop” setup effortlessly.
You can also position iLoud Micro Monitor at two angles of inclination thanks to the integrated isolation base that guarantees further mechanical de-coupling and purer sound. With these features you can optimize your listening experience to suit the characteristics of the room you’re working in, therefore always ensuring that you’re working in the audio the sweet spot.
iLoud Micro Monitor Specifications
- Type: 2-way active, bi-amped studio monitor
- Frequency response (-10dB): 45Hz - 22kHz
- Crossover frequency: 3kHz
- Tweeter: 3/4" silk dome, neodymium magnet
- Woofer: 3" high-rigidity custom composite material
- Maximum SPL @ 50cm (with two speakers playing, averaged sinewave from 100 Hz to 10 kHz): 107dB
- Number of amplifiers: 4
- Amplifiers type: High Efficiency Class-D
- Total output power (both speakers): 70W (peak) - 50W RMS
- Low frequency output power (single speaker): 18W RMS
- High frequency output power (single speaker): 7W RMS
- Acoustic settings: high shelf (0dB or -3dB from 4kHz up); low shelf (0dB or -3dB from 250Hz down); desktop (+3.5dB between 1kHz and 10kHz and -1dB below 400Hz)
- System total latency (analog input): 1.02 ms
- System total latency (Bluetooth input): 155 ms (depends on host implementation, tested on iPhone 6S / iOS 10.0.1)
- High performance Bass-Reflex port
- Totally DSP controlled
- Connectors: 2 x RCA input (cable included); TRS 1/8" stereo input; 4-pin speaker connector (cable included)
- Bluetooth® compatible with A2DP protocol
- Size: 180mm/7.09" x 135mm/5.31" x 90mm/3.54"
- Weight: 920g/32.45oz (left speaker), 800g/28.22oz (right speaker), 1,720g/60.67oz (left + right speaker)
iLoud Micro Monitor is equipped with a wired connection (RCA and TRS 1/8" stereo input) compatible with Mac, PC, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android smartphones and tablets and MP3 players. It’s also compatible with most Bluetooth®-enabled devices compatible with A2DP protocol.
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.