Unless you’re into second-rate sound, it’s likely that your DSLR or HD camera isn’t cutting it. It’s also the reason for the LensHopper™ VP83F. Get ultra-clean, accurate audio steeped in almost a century of excellence. Add integrated micro-SD card recording, and up to 10 hours of capture time for your perfect partner device. Packaged into lightweight shotgun design with all-metal construction, you’re sure to appreciate our legendary durability standards. Go-anywhere audio never sounded so good.
HOW IT WORKS
A mic that sounds so accurate and travels so well can only come from audio pros with major touring experience. This compact barrel mic has a supercardioid/lobal polar pattern for capturing only your intended sound source, with a wide frequency range for natural audio reproduction. Advanced user controls for headphone monitoring, low-cut filter, mic gain adjustments, track management and playback support are all intuitively accessed for uninterrupted control. As for quiet? We’re less ‘boomy’ than you’d ever believe. Hear for yourself.
WHY IT’S BETTER
Sound pro perfection
Our audio pedigree has been thoroughly sound checked by legends. With the YouTubers catching on, it’s time to up your audio game.
SD card’s a charm
You’ll still record directly to your camera, but with an ace up your sleeve: micro SD card backup that never passes through the pre-amps in your camera.
Lose the noise
Built-in shock-absorbing Rycote® Lyre® suspension isolates vibration and mechanical noise. Stellar RF immunity eliminates unwanted audio artefacts from mobile phones and RF devices.
Form for function
VP83F components are the same as ones used by the pros, with plenty of power for marathon filming sessions. And all controls are positioned intuitively, which you’ll appreciate by about hour two.
QUALITY THAT’S IN THE DETAILS
Digital flash memory with up to 32 GB micro SD card
Ergonomic, five-position advanced control lever
Real-time monitoring and detailed, illuminated LCD display
Detachable 3.5 mm audio output cable
Standard 1/4 inch (6 mm) thread mounting for camera or pedestal
- Shoe-mount mic for use with DSLR cameras and HD camcorders
- High sensitivity and low self-noise with wide frequency range
- Highly directional supercardioid / lobar polar pattern
- Superior RF immunity that sidesteps unwanted audio artifacts from cellular and RF devices
- Digital flash recording and playback via onboard MicroSDHC cards
- WAV file capture at 24-bit/48kHz
- Easily accessible MicroSD card slot that allows quick "pop-out" card access
- Dedicated headphone audio output for real-time headphone monitoring
- Easy-to-read, back-lit LCD screen
- Five-position joystick provides for advanced user controls
- One-touch record button facilitates fast audio capture and allows for pausing and stopping
- Adjustable user gain (up to 60dB, in 1dB increments) for fine-tuning audio
- Low-cut filter rolls off low frequencies 170Hz and below
- Integrated Rycote Lyre shock mounting system provides robust mechanical isolation
- Robust, all-metal construction gives you legendary Shure quality in a lightweight design
- 2 AA alkaline batteries deliver 10 hours of battery life in Record mode
- Includes detachable output cable with 1/8" gold-plated connector and foam windscreen
- Standard size shoe mount with 1/4" threaded base
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.