Featuring Takamine’s compact but big-sounding NEX body style, solid-top construction, elegant appointments and an upgraded electronics system, the GN71CE is a sleek and stylish acoustic/electric guitar that is all about great looks and premium sound quality.
Delivering everything you need to hit the stage and look good doing it, the GD71CE features a solid spruce top and black walnut back and sides that produce a rich, detailed sound. The slim mahogany neck and 12”-radius bound laurel fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TK-40D preamp system gives you a built-in tuner, three-band EQ and gain controls, mid contour switch, notch filter and EQ bypass switch for the ultimate in versatility and sound quality.
Other great features include maple body, neck and headstock binding; synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle; laurel headcap; abalone rosette; maple dot inlays; gold die-cast tuners with amber buttons; and a beautiful gloss finish. Available in Natural and Sunburst.
- Solid Spruce
- Black Walnut
- Black Walnut
- Finger Board
- Nut Width
- 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Takamine TK-40D Preamp with Built-In Tuner
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.