Building on the global success of our Crossroads range of instruments, our design team have created a whole new range of guitars, inspired by the cosmetic of 1940/50’s era US instruments with the class leading constructional signature of Michael Sanden and the Tanglewood artisanal team.
Every Blackbird model is carefully braced to provide a tight bottom end bass note and clear rich high spectrum resonance.
We have bound each model in vintage ivory ABS materials to provide the look of Bakelite from the 40’s, and though this won’t affect the sound, it certainly helps give provenance to the historic look our design team wished to capture, and to our mind, they have done a wonderful job.
We have both traditional acoustic models and stage ready electro acoustic versions available, all featuring the outstanding new Tanglewood Premium Plus Eq system as standard equipment.
The rich smoky charcoal stained finish we have christened “Smokestack Black“ and we hope, amongst the range you will be able to choose your own favourite!
- SHAPE: Orchestra
- TOP: Hand Selected Mahogany
- BACK: Mahogany
- SIDES: Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD: Techwood
- BRIDGE: Techwood
- STRINGS: Bronze Light
- ELECTRONICS: Tanglewood Premium Plus
- FINISH: Smokestack Black Satin
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.