The TPS 10MA monitor has been designed to be used in those contexts where a high quality performance and a well-defined sound is required. The trapezoidal shaped cabinet drastically reduces the resonance of the standing waves and a compression driver for the high frequencies that a professional yield. It is a compact size monitor and the front grille painted with a high density spray technique. It allows users to monitor different contexts and applications. Finally, the 10 "ventilated woofer makes possible professional performances.
- Type: 2-way Bi-Amplified Active Monitor, with 2 equalization presets
- Continuous output power: Low frequencies: 350W with class D amplifier
- High frequencies: 65W with class AB amplifier
- Program output power
- Low frequencies: 700W with class D amplifier
- High frequencies: 130W with class AB amplifier
- Preset: FOH Monitor
- Input sensitivity: -6dBu line
- Bass-Treble Protection: Analog Limiter
- Impedance: 30 kOhm with balanced signal, 15 kOhm with unbalanced signal,
- Frequency Response: 68Hz - 20kHz (-6dB)
- Continuous SPL: 94dB
- Max SPL: 120dB
- Low frequencies: 10 "woofer with 2" voice coil, ventilated
- High frequencies: 1 "neodymium driver with 1" voice coil
- Coverage: 70 ° x 70 ° (H x V)
- Input Connectors: COMBO XLR F + Link XLR M;
- Controls: Volume Power On with Green Led Limiter with Red Ground Lift Led
- Indicators: Power LED, Clip LED
- Power supply: 110 - 120 V 220 - 240 V to 50 60 Hz selectable
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 273 x 362 x 368 mm
- Net Weight: 11.65 kg
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.