6-channel analog mixer with 2 pre microphone amplifiers, 2 dedicated stereo line channels, EQ and digital effects.
Now in its third incarnation, the MG series seeks design excellence, and incorporates some of the same technologies developed for use in high-end professional consoles, including pre-studio quality amplifiers, powerful digital processing as well as robust construction and trustworthy.
The MG06X is the six-channel version of the series, with two mono and 1/4 ”hybrid XLR inputs along with two stereo line inputs. The MG06X has an intuitive interface of capabilities suitable for a wide range of users and applications. For installed, recording or live music configurations, the solid construction and flexible design of these consoles allow them to shape their sound with confidence, continuously offering maximum performance and a level of sound quality and reliability that has made it a leader in your class
- 6-Channel Mixing Console
- 2 Mic / 6 Line Inputs (2 mono + 2 stereo)
- 1 Stereo Bus
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- High-grade effects: SPX with 6 programs
- XLR balanced outputs
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- Metal chassis
- Dimensions(W×H×D): 149 mm x 62 mm x 202 mm (5.9"x 2.4"x 7.9")
- Net Weight: 0.9 kg (1.98 lbs.)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.