- Audio-Technica 3000 Series Bodypack Wireless Microphone System - ATW-3211DE2
- Audio Technica Accordion Surface Mount - AT8491S
- Audio Technica 9" Cardioid Condenser Instrument Mic with Clip-on Mounting System - ATM350UL
- Audio Technica Long UniMount for ATM350 - AT8490L
The Audio-Technica fourth-generation 3000 Series wireless systems give you the power and flexibility to operate within the congested UHF spectrum. 3000 Series systems have an operating range of 300' (100 m) and are available in two frequency bands – DE2 (470–530 MHz) and EE1 (530–590 MHz) – that provide a class-leading 60 MHz tuning range, which is more than twice that offered by the previous 3000 Series models. Frequencies can be easily scanned and selected on the receiver and then synced with the transmitter via IR sync functionality. The 3000 Series even lets you set a backup frequency that can be quickly swapped by pressing the transmitter's multifunction button in the event of unexpected interference.
- Extremely wide 60 MHz UHF tuning bandwidth for maximum versatility in an increasingly congested RF environment; available in two frequency bands: DE2 (470–530 MHz) and EE1 (530–590 MHz)
- Unique multifunction button on the handheld and body-pack transmitters can be used to switch to a backup frequency (on both transmitter and receiver) should interference be encountered
- Network-enabled system, featuring the ATW-R3210N receiver, offers network monitoring and control via Wireless Manager software
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Auto Squelch feature automatically adjusts squelch setting to maximize range while minimizing potential interference
- Frequency scan and IR sync functionality for ease of setup
- Dual-mode receiver display can switch between standard view or a performance view that highlights key metering
- Transmitters and receivers include OLED screens for optimal readout of key settings and alerts
- Handheld transmitter offers extremely low handling noise and includes an industry-standard thread mount for use with six interchangeable A-T microphone capsules, as well as other compatible capsules
- New rugged cH-style connector on body-pack transmitter provides secure connection to lavalier mics, headworn mics, and cables with cH-style screw-down 4-pin connector
- Body-pack transmitter features tactile mute toggle switch (defeatable) for physical confirmation of mute status when transmitter display is not visible
- Charging terminals on transmitters work with optional ATW-CHG3 and ATW-CHG3N smart charging docks to recharge NiMH batteries
- Antenna power available for powered antennas and other in-line RF devices
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
|OVERALL SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS|
|Operating Frequencies||Band DE2: 470.125 to 529.975 MHz (2395 frequencies)
Band EE1: 530.000 to 589.975 MHz (2400 frequencies)
Please note that some frequency bands might not be available in your territory or could come with a limited tuning bandwidth / transmitting power due to local regulations.
|Minimum Frequency Step||25 kHz|
|Maximum Deviation||ATW-T3201: ±38 kHz (THD:10%)
ATW-T3202: ±36 kHz (THD:10%)
|Dynamic Range||ATW-T3201 Mic input: > 115 dB (A-weighted), typical
ATW-T3201 Inst input: > 112dB (A-weighted), typical
ATW-T3202: > 115 dB (A-weighted), typical
|Total Harmonic Distortion||<1.0% (at 1 kHz, ±17.5 kHz deviation)|
|Operating Range||100 m (328')
Open range environment with no interfering signals.
|Operating Temperature Range||-5° C to +45° C (23° F to 113° F)|
|Frequency Response||ATW-T3201: 31 Hz to 15,500 Hz
ATW-T3202: 25 Hz to 16,700 Hz
Frequency response depends on attached microphone element
|Maximum Simultaneous Use (Recommended)||40 Channels per band*
For assistance with multi-band operation or other frequency coordination issues, please contact your regional Audio-Technica customer service representitive. *Region and band dependent
|Receiving System||True Diversity|
|Image Rejection||60 dB nominal|
|RF Sensitivity||20 dBuV at 60 dBA S/N ratio (50 ohms termination)|
|Antenna Power||12 V DC, 160 mA (combined)|
|Maximum Output Level||XLR, balanced: +14 dBV
6.3 mm (1/4"), unbalanced: +8 dBV
|Antenna Input||BNC-type, 50 ohms|
|Power Supply||100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC 1A (center positive) switched mode external power supply|
|Dimensions||210.0 mm x 191.0 mm x 43.4 mm (W x D x H)
8.27" x 7.52" x 1.71" (W x D x H)
|Net Weight||1100 g (38.8 oz), without accessories|
|Accessories Included||Two flexible UHF antennas; AC adapter (country dependent); rack-mount Adapters; AT8631 joining plate (ATW-R3210N only)
|BODY-PACK TRANSMITTER SPECIFICATIONS|
|RF Power Output||High: 30 mW, Low: 10 mW (switchable), at 50 ohms|
|Spurious Emissions||Following Federal and National Regulations|
|Input Connections||cH-style screw-down 4-pin connector
Pin 1: GND
Pin 2: INST INPUT
Pin 3: MIC INPUT
Pin 4: DC BIAS +5V
|High-pass (low-freq. roll-off)||125Hz, 12dB/octave|
|Batteries||Two 1.5V AA, not included|
|Battery Life||High: 8.0 hours (alkaline), Low: 9.0 hours (alkaline)
High: 9.0 hours (Ni-MH 1900mAh), Low: 9.5 hours (Ni-MH 1900mAh)
Depending on battery type, usage, and environmental conditions.
|Dimensions||64 mm x 82 mm x 23 mm (W x D x H)
2.52" x 3.22" x 0.91" (W x D x H)
|Net Weight||102 g (3.6 oz), without batteries|
The AT8491S surface mount allows you to use an ATM350a Cardioid Condenser Instrument Mic and accompanying gooseneck with accordions and other instruments with challenging mounting surfaces. Mount includes a socket with locking screw to securely hold an AT8490 5" or AT8490L 9" gooseneck.
- Fits Audio-Technica Case Style(s): M36
- Designed for accordions and other difficult applications
- Extender mounting accessories included
- AT8475 surface mount kit included
Designed for use with brass, saxophone and other instruments, the ATM350UL UniMount® mounting system gives you the tools to perform with confidence. The system features the ATM350a cardioid condenser microphone, a high-SPL mic that provides a clear, well-balanced response from any instrument.
The system also includes an AT8468 violin mount with hook-and-loop fastener and a protective carrying case.
- Low-profile mic design for minimum visibility
- Crisp, clear, well-balanced microphone response, even at high SPLs
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- UniMount® universal clip-on mount attaches securely to instrument bell and provides excellent shock resistance for the microphone
- Rugged UniMount® 9" gooseneck rigidly holds its shape, keeping microphone accurately positioned even during aggressive play
- In-line power module is equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter to control undesired ambient noise
- Interchangeable elements available for hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns
- Included violin mount with hook-and-loop fastener provides an additional mounting option
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 40 – 20,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: –49 dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 200 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 159 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical): 130 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11– 52V DC, 3.5 mA typical
- SWITCH : Flat, roll-off
- WEIGHT (MICROPHONE): 14.5 g (0.5 oz)
- WEIGHT (POWER MODULE): 90 g (3.2 oz)
- DIMENSIONS (MICROPHONE):
- 8 mm (1.49'') long,
- 2 mm (0.48'') maximum body diameter
- DIMENSIONS (POWER MODULE):
- 92 mm (3.62") long,
- 9 mm (0.74") diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR (POWER MODULE) Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- CABLE: 4.0 m (13.1') long (permanently attached to microphone), 3.2 mm (0.13") diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with HIROSE HR10-type connector
- OPTIONAL INTERCHANGEABLE ELEMENTS:
- UE-H hypercardioid (100°);
- UE-O omnidirectional (360°)
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: ATM350a cardioid condenser microphone; AT8543 power module; AT8491U UniMount® universal clip-on mount; AT8490L UniMount® 9" gooseneck; AT8468 violin mount (hook-and-loop fastener); protective carrying case
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: M36
The AT8490L can be used with the AT8491U Universal Clip-on Mount, AT8491P Magnetic Piano Mount, AT8491D Drum Mount and AT8491W Woodwind Mount.
- 9” long
- Flexible microphone positioning
- Excellent durability and stability
- Ideal for larger instrument
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...