The ALTEA-415A is a powered portable P.A. system with a multi-angle polypropylene enclosure that allows for use as a stage monitor.
On board is Class D two channel amplifier of exceptional quality providing a total of 800 Wpeak power. of the provides extended bandwidth, wide dynamic range and exceptionally low distortion-features hard to find on other systems in this market segment. Digital Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filters are used in the signal processing of the ALTEA-415A system. User configurable voicing, filter and EQ modes, and gain control are achieved by way of a rotary-knob interface and LCD screen on the rear of the cabinet.
The 15MI4 loudspeaker provides accurate low frequency reproduction with a deep, powerful bass. High frequencies are handled by the M-32 FEM optimized compression driver with 1″ exit offering excellent performance.
- Lightweight multi-purpose system
- Ultra lightweight Class D amplifier with SMPS
- User definable 24-bit DSP with LCD screen
- Presets: Live, Dance, Vocals, Bass Boost, Vocals & Mode
- Stackable 3-band EQ
- Standby Mode
- Rigging points
- Live sound reinforcement
- Speech and vocals
- Music playback in entertainment
- A/V, and institutional venues
- Amplifier Power: 800 Wpeak Class D-Bi-amplified
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Rated Peak SPL at 1 m: 128 dB
- Dispersion: 90º x 60º
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene
- Color/Finish: Black/Textured
- Connectors: INPUT: Female XLR; LOOP THRU: Male XLR; AC INPUT: Male IEC
- AC Requirements: 2.4 A, 115 V, 50/60 Hz; 1.2 A, 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 71 x 44 x 38 cm; 28 x 17.3 x 15 in
- Weight: 19.3 kg (42.4 lb)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.