The JBL PRX815 is a full-range speaker designed for main system and floor monitor applications. Featuring a 15”, two-way, bass-reflex design powered by a 1500-watt class-D amplifier, PRX815 delivers incredible volume in a lightweight and compact form factor.
The 15" bidirectional offers the perfect balance between size and performance. The PRX815 really is an exception; it is small, lightweight, versatile and powerful with Wi-Fi remote control of the integrated DSP EQ parameters. Performance and asymmetrical design make This is a perfect choice for musicians, artists and DJs when portability is key, or when hanging from the suspension points, an exceptional lightweight speaker.A microphone can be connected directly to the speaker input for fast PA applications Together with a PRX800 subwoofer, the system becomes an efficient and full-range sound system.
The PRX815 is composed of a 15” 275G Differential Drive® woofer, a 2408H-2 annular polymer diaphragm of 37.5 mm (1.5 in), a neodymium compression driver mounted on a 90° by 50° horn, all driven For a Class-D power of 1500 watts amplifier. The sophisticated DSP is at the center of a full-featured input section, which provides user selectable system equalization, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross functionality, dynamic limitation and discrete component optimization.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue
- Free PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android provides wireless control over volume levels, 8-band parametric EQ and up to 50ms of speaker delay to fine-tune your sound
- Class-leading 1500-watt amplifier delivers ample power to fill your venue
- JBL Differential Drive® transducers for higher SPL in a lightweight design
- Next-generation JBL neodymium compression drivers
- Redesigned Crown input technology, including XLR, 1/4” and RCA inputs plus XLR loop-through
- Intelligent variable-speed fan activates only when needed to reduce noise
- Updated tuning delivers flat frequency response and smooth off-axis behavior
- Durable wooden cabinets, tour-proven DuraFlex™ finish and dent-resistant 16-gauge grilles
- Universal power supply for worldwide compatibility
- dbx Type IV™ limiting ensures clear, accurate sound at high volumes
- Brutal testing regimen—including the famous JBL 100-hour power test—ensures reliable performance
- System Type: Self Powered 15”, two-way, bass-reflex
- Maximum SPL: Normal: 137 dB Boost: 137 dB
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): Main: 42.9 Hz - 19.5 kHz Monitor: 43.6 Hz - 19.3 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): Main: 58.1 Hz - 17.2 kHz Monitor: 60.7 Hz - 16.7 kHz
- Input Connectors: 2 x Balanced XLR / 1/4 inch input, 2 x unbalanced RCA input
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms (balanced), 10K Ohms (unbalanced)
- Signal Indicators:
- Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting
- Signal: Green LED indicates signal present Power: Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio
- EQ: User selectable presets for Main or Monitor position, Advanced EQ settings available using Wi-Fi and PRX Connect application
- Dynamic Control (Input): dbx Type IV™ limiter circuit
- Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
- Design: Highly efficient Class-D amplifier
- Power Rating: 1500W (750W x 2)
- AC power input : 100V - 240V ~ 50/60 Hz
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 275G (15 in) woofer
- HF Driver: 1 x JBL 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Coverage Pattern: 90° x 50° nominal
- Directivity Index (DI): 10.2 dB
- Directivity Factor (Q): 10.4
- Enclosure: Asymmetrical, 18 mm, plywood
- Suspension / Mounting: Dual 36 mm pole socket, 12 x M10 Suspension Points
- Transport: 1 x injection molded handle with backing cup
- Finish: Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish
- Grille: Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 701 mm x 446 mm x 359 mm (27.6 in x 17.5 in x 14.1 in)
- Net Weight: 20.86 kg (46.0 lb)
- Gross Weight: 26.3 kg (58.0 lb)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.