Take it from Sweetwater, when you're talking powered PA subwoofers, efficiency is the name of the game. With a cutting-edge bandpass design that delivers class-leading output and deep, venue-shaking bass, the Mackie Thump18S serves up your lows with impressive clarity and punch. The Thump18S sports an 18" custom high-output woofer powered by a beefy, cool-running 600-watt RMS Class D amplifier, all housed in a rugged wood enclosure. The system gives you powerful low-end response from 40Hz-120Hz (-3dB). And with dual XLR inputs, stereo full-range and highpass outputs, adjustable level and polarity controls, and a pole cup for mounting your main speakers, the Mackie Thump18S gives you the flexibility you need for just about any sound-reinforcement scenario.
Mackie Thump18S 18" Powered PA Subwoofer Features:
- 18" custom high-output woofer
- 600W RMS (1200W peak) Class-D amplifier delivers ample power for high-output applications
- Frequency response: 40Hz-120Hz (-3dB)
- Rugged all-wood enclosure with pole cup for mounting full-range loudspeakers
- System protection safeguards your investment
- Dual XLR inputs
- Stereo full-range and highpass outputs
- Adjustable level and polarity controls
- Built-in handles for easy transport
- Powered/Unpowered: Powered
- LF Driver Size: 1 x 18"
- Power Rating: 600W RMS
- Total Power: 1200W Peak
- Inputs: 2 x XLR
- Outputs: 4 x XLR
- Frequency Range:3 0Hz-132Hz (-10dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 140Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 130dB
- Mounting Options: Floor
- Enclosure Material: 15mm Plywood
- Height: 26.5"
- Width: 22.6"
- Depth: 22.8"
- Weight: 82 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 2042232-00
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.