POWER TO PLAY
Wherever your music may take you, DBR Series loudspeakers are up to the task of delivering powerful, high-quality sound with an un-matched economy of transport and setup time. The most portable powered loudspeakers Yamaha has to offer, the versatile DBR Series harnesses the same state-of-the-art Yamaha DSP and amplifier and speaker technologies developed for the professional DSR Series and DXR Series lineups, ensuring high-resolution sound at any output level. Comprised of 10”, 12” and 15” models, each DBR loudseaker is housed in a newly designed, durable, lightweight cabinet optimized for FOH sound, floor-monitoring and even rigged applications. Whether you're powering your band’s live performance, DJ-ing a party, or MC-ing an event, be prepared for DBR Series speakers to take your performance to the next level.
1000W High Efficiency Class D Amplifiers
The high-performance and lightweight Class D amplifiers of the DBR series are capable of producing up to 1000W of power, reaching an SPL of 132dB, delivered with perfect clarity and dynamic characteristics. * DBR10 has an output level of 700W.
High power output woofers deliver well defined, powerful, and minimal distortion bass, while the 1.4 ”compression driver produces precise medium and high frequencies * DBR features a 1” compression driver.
A Robust and Highly Portable Cabinet
The DBR series speakers feature a compact, lightweight, and durable plastic cabinet that offers the highest level of portability of all Yamaha active speakers. Elegant steel grid heads ensure durability and protect internal components while a new ergonomic design controls the easy transportation and configuration of the system.
Easy-to-use Integrated 2-Channel Mixer
The DBR series speakers have two input channels. CH1 has a combo connector that accepts XLR and TRS Phone allowing any of the Mic or Line level input signals. CH2 offers two input options; a connector like that accepts XLR and TRS Phone, and an RCA plug for input of CD players or other sources at the stereo line level. The integrated mixer allows you to select either CH1 + 2 MIX to mix the signal from CH1 and CH2, or CH1 THRU to pass the signal only from CH1.
- Speaker type: 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency range (-10dB): 52Hz – 20kHz
- H: 90°
- V: 60°
- LF: Diameter:12" cone, Voice Coil:2", Magnet:Ferrite
- HF: Diaphragm:1.4", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet:Ferrite
- Crossover:2.1kHz: FIR-X tuning™ (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power: Dynamic:1000 W (LF: 800 W, HF: 200 W) / Continuous: 465 W (LF: 400 W, HF: 65 W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 131dB SPL
- I/O connectors: INPUT1: Combo x1, INPUT2: Combo x 1 + RCA pin x 2 (Unbalanced), OUTPUT: XLR3-32 x 1 (CH1 Parallel Through or CH1+CH2 Mix)
- Processors: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Heat dissipation: Fan cooling, 4 speeds
- Power requirements: 100 V, 100-120V, 220-240 V, 110/127/220V (Brazil), 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 74W(1/8 Power Consumption), 18W(Idle)
- Cabinet material: Plastic
- Finish: Black
- Handle: Side x 2
- Flying and mounting hardware: Bottom x 2, Rear x 1 (Fit for M8 x 15 mm eyebolts)
- Pole socket: 35mm (Bottom x 1) 35mm (Bottom x 1)
- W: 376mm (14.8")
- H: 601mm (23.7")
- D: 348mm (13.7")
- Net weight: 15.8 kg (34.8 lbs)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.