The EVENT-210A Line is a three-way powered line array in a double 10” “dual-band” configuration which provides a wider frequency range. The DAS loudspeaker units has been teamed up with a single M-75 compression driver and purpose-designed injected aluminum high frequency waveguide. The EVENT-210A line array is powered by a three channel Class D amplifier which provides 360 Wpeak per channel. The amp´s rear panel includes quality Neutrik® XLR and powerCON connectors, status LEDS to facilitate setup and DAS’s Easy-DSP™ interface which simplifies preset selection for the number of units and throw depth.
The 3-way amplified Class D system is very lightweight with high-end DSP components with an Easy-DSP ™ configuration system with high-quality Neutrik® connectors and high-quality birch enclosure. It is manufactured with an ISO-flex high durability finish and a professional fast-flying system. It comes with an injected HF guide of injected aluminum and M-75 compression motor and D.A.S.
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.