The EVENT-218A dual 18” powered subwoofer makes use of one of DAS´s most acclaimed loudspeakers, the LX series long excursion transducers which were introduced in the high-level LX-218. The enclosure is designed for horizontal use, built using quality Birch plywood, finished with the ISO-flex coating and has a pole mount socket on the upper panel.
The power amplifier provides 3600 Wpeak power and offers features found on the more expensive LX subwoofers such as the Cardioid Preset mode switch which offers specific signal treatment for easy set-up of pairs of systems in cardioid subwoofer applications. The system includes two balanced inputs (A-B) with stereo HPF (100 Hz) filtered output connections for satellite systems. Defeating the HPF filter offers stereo “loop thru” connections. The variable LPF crossover ranges from 80 Hz-125 Hz. A gain control and polarity reverse feature increase user control over the system.
- Powered high performance subwoofer system
- 3600 Wpeak Class “D” amplifier
- Two 18LX loudspeakers with 4″ voice coils
- Front loaded bassreflex configuration
- Durable ISO-flex finish
- House of worship
- Theatres, auditoria and performing arts centers
- Live music clubs
- Corporate A/V
- Live sound touring/Rental services
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 32 Hz – 125 Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL at 1 m: 140 dB
Electronics and Connectors
- Nominal Amplifier Power (continuous): 1800 W
- Nominal Amplifier Power (peak): 3600 W
- Input Type: Balanced
- Input Impeadance: 20 kohms
- Input Sensitivity: 6.2 V (+18 dBu)
- Audio Signal Input Connector: 2 x Female XLR
- Audio Signal Loop Thru Connector: 2 x Male XLR
- AC Input Connector: powerCon NAC3FCA
- AC Output Connector: powerCON NAC3FCB
- Operating Range: 90-250 VAC
- Current Draw 115 V : 6.0 A
- Current Draw 230 V : 3.0 A
- Certification Number: NRTL US&CA SGSNA/19/SUW/00110
- Enclosure Construction: Birch Plywood
- Enclosure Geometry: Rectangular
- Rigging: M10 Rigging Points
- Finish: ISO-flex Paint
- Color: Black
- Dimensions ( H x W x D ): 550 x 1.065 x 675 mm; 21,7 x 41,9 x 26,6 in
- Net Weight: 68,5 kg ( 151,0 lb )
- LF Driver: 18LX
- Carton Dimensions ( H x W x D ): 1.180 x 730 x 610 mm; 46,5 x 28,7 x 24,0 in
- Shipping Weight: 73,5 kg ( 162,0 lb )
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.