The EVOLVE 50 Portable Column System is a three component loudspeaker system powered by a 1000 W Class-D amplifier and driven by Electro-Voice's QuickSmartDSP.
The system consists of a 15 mm wooden, ported, powered subwoofer enclosure that houses a 12” subwoofer capable of a functional frequency output down to 37 Hz.
The bi-directional aluminum pole’s connection to the subwoofer is secured using a magnet, and the column array is gravity-held to the sub pole. The signal is internally routed to the components.
Eight 3.5" neodymium drivers in the column array coupled with the 12" subwoofer delivers up to 127 dB SPL. The eight composite waveguides control high frequencies with 120° of horizontal coverage, and 40° of asymmetrical (down-facing) vertical coverage to ensure suitable output for sitting and standing audiences. The sub pole and column array come prepackaged in a carrying bag.
- Frequency response (-3 dB)1
- 43 Hz-20 KHz
- Frequency range (-10 dB)1
- 37 Hz-20 KHz
- Maximum SPL2
- 127 dB
- Coverage (H x V)
- 120° x 40°
- Amplifier rating
- 1000 W
- LF channel rating
- 500 W
- HF channel rating
- 500 W
- Crossover frequency
- 200 Hz
- 2x XLR/TRS Combo Jack Input
- 1x 3.5 mm Input
- 1x Stereo RCA Input
- 1x Wireless Bluetooth® Audio Input
- 1x XLR THRU Output
- 1x XLR MIX OUT Output
- Sub: 15 mm plywood
- Column: Composite
- Pole: Aluminum
- Steel with black or white powder coat
- Black or white
- Dimensions (HxWxD): mm (in)
- Sub: 530 x 345 x 471 (20.9 x 13.6 x 18.5)
- Column: 825 x 102 x 172 (32.5 x 4.0 x 6.9)
- Pole: 929 x 48.5 x 55 (36.6 x 1.9 x 2.2)
- Net weight
- Sub: 44.66 lb (20.3 kg)
- Column: 10.34 lb (4.7 kg)
- Pole: 2.75 lb (1.25 kg)
- Sub cover: 0.9 lb (0.4 kg)
- Bag for column and pole: 1.87 (0.85 kg)
- Shipping weight \
- Sub box: 50.71 lb (23 kg)
- Column box: 18.30 lb (8.3 kg)
- Power consumption
- 100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 1.5-0.6 A
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.