Fender Classic Design Series
The familiar warmth of an acoustic guitar is something memories and traditions are built with, and a new player’s first guitar is the most critical part of their musical journey. Classic Design guitars combine the timelessness of tried-and-true body shapes with top-notch craftsmanship and modern features that will appeal to beginner and intermediate guitarists alike. Whether you’re looking for the classic tone of a spruce/mahogany dreadnought, experimenting with smaller body shapes like a parlor or concert, or exploring new tones with nylon strings or acoustic basses, you’ll find your next source of inspiration within Fender’s Classic Design series.
Solid Spruce Top
Spruce is the standard modern tonewood for fashioning the tops of acoustic guitars and other acoustic instruments. Few woods can beat its strength, brightness, and dynamic range, and it responds well to any acoustic playing style, from hard strumming to fast flatpicking to delicate fingerpicking.
With its comfortably rolled fingerboard edges, this instrument’s neck creates an incredibly comfortable fret-hand feel that's ideal for beginning players or experienced pros alike.
Includes Accessories & Free 3-Month Subscription to Fender Play
This pack includes everything you need to start playing instantly, including picks, a strap and an extra pack of strings. You also get a free 3-month subscription of online lessons via Fender Play so you can learn from the best, at your own pace.
Fender Play offers new and returning guitar, bass, and ukulele players an intimate, easy-to-use online platform to learn the skills necessary to really play. Lessons are song- and riff-based using popular and instantly recognizable songs, and the ever-expanding song library spans a variety of genres with even more being added in the coming months. Don’t just learn. Go Play.
- Body Shape: Concert
- Color: Black
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Top Wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Laminated Mahogany
- Neck Wood: Nato
- Fingerboard Material: Walnut
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Neck Shape: 'Easy to Play', rolled edges
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.3"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-cast
- Bridge Material: Walnut
- Nut/Saddle Material: Plastic/Plastic
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.