SRT Series Professional Powered Loudspeakers
Be ready.... FOR YOUR NEXT GIG
SRT Series Professional Powered Loudspeakers are designed for real-world performance. The latest acoustic processing technology, powerful amplifiers, and ultra-versatile SRT Mix Control + SRT Connect app means easy setup, incredible sound, and unbeatable reliability.
DJ // Bands // Mobile // HoW // Rental
NO MORE EXCUSES
A LOUDSPEAKER UPGRADE THAT MAKES SENSE
If you've been debating an upgrade to your sound system, the time has come to ditch those dusty old speakers from the 80's. With the SRT Series, experiencing incredible sound, cutting-edge performance, and reliability is a no-brainer.
The ultimate workhorse loudspeaker
Industry-leading 1600W Class-D amplifier with transparent system limiting and protection
Superior sound with Advanced Impulse™ DSP tuning
Custom transducers and SymX™ Horn for unmatched clarity and accuracy
SRT Mix Control™ built-in 4-channel digital mixer with Bluetooth®
Complete wireless control via the SRT Connect™ app
Wirelessly link 2 SRT speakers together for music streaming applications plus control
Dual-angle pole mount plus angled design for use as a floor monitor.
Mix Control built-in 4-channel digital mixer with Bluetooth
On the back panel of the Mackie SRT212, you'll find a 4-channel digital mixer with a high-contrast full-color display. Dual independent channels support mic, line, and instrument signals while a dedicated 1/8-inch stereo auxiliary channel provides seamless audio playback between performers. It also has Bluetooth connectivity, so you can easily stream music when you're offstage. Single-knob control gives you quick access to all parameters, including levels, EQ, voicing modes, and up to 10 user presets. A built-in system lock and 4-digit pin ensure that nobody can tamper with your settings while you're not looking. You also get a screensaver, along with a dimmer and contrast control.
Connect app gives you complete wireless control
Controlling your SRT212 is incredibly easy, thanks to the Mackie SRT Connect app for smartphones and tablets. Simply open the app, pair your device with your loudspeaker, and you're ready to get to work. You can cycle through each channel, tweak the graphic EQ, select from three reverb modes, and use the Mixer view to monitor the level of each channel on a single screen. The SRT Connect app also offers built-in EQ modes that tailor your speaker to fit any application. You can also link two SRTs wirelessly, in either stereo or dual-zone configurations, with up to 100 meters of range between linked loudspeakers.
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Single Amp
- Channels: 4-channel digital mixer
- LF Driver Size: 12" woofer
- HF Driver Size: Sym-X Horn Tweeter
- Total Power: 1600W Class D
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo, 1 x 1/8" (aux)
- Outputs: 2 x XLR (DI), 1 x XLR (mix)
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Wireless: Bluetooth
- Frequency Response: 44Hz-20kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 132 dB SPL @ 1m
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 60 Degrees
- Signal Processing: DSP
- Software: SRT Connect App
- Enclosure Material: Molded Plastic
- Mounting Options: Pole, Floor Wedge, M10 fly points
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.