Our goal for M32 LIVE was to combine the best of classic British console designs with advanced modern technology to completely redefine what a medium-format live console can offer. We began the industrial design process by drawing inspiration from a somewhat unexpected source – the luxury and high-performance car industry.
We begin the industrial design process by drawing on a somewhat unexpected source - the luxury and high-performance car industry.
If we examine the new M32 LIVE, we can realize that the style is completely new in every sense of the word. Design elements with Rajesh Kutty's inspired automotive blends perfectly with a recognizable Midas signature, setting the M32 LIVE apart from any other console. Its very agile and elegant form factor completely revolutionizes the live mixing experience.
The construction of the Midas M32 LIVE is impressive, and is designed to offer years of reliable performance while enduring the demanding environment of live venues. M32 LIVE employs a predominantly space-frame construction, with parts of the sub-frame consisting of lightweight and strong aluminum and carbon fiber. Multiple alloys have been used throughout to ensure maximum efficiency of the components and a better performance-to-weight ratio.
The M32 LIVE is an innovative, evolved design that brings together modern building principles and high-tech materials in a style destined to become a monument in the history of consoles.
- Digital console for live presentation and recording studio with up to 40 simultaneous input channels
- 32 award-winning Midas PRO microphone preamps
- 25 mixing buses aligned in time and coherent phase
- AES50 networks allow a maximum of 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- 32 two-way live recording / playback channels on dual SD / SDHC (cards not included)
- Up to 3 hours of 32-channel PCM recording in a single session
- stored as uncompressed WAV files
- High performance carbon fiber, aluminum and high impact steel structure
- 40-bit floating point digital signal processing
- 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- 8 digital signal processing effects engines
- 25 PRO Midas motor faders
- 7 ”daylight full color visible TFT display
- 32 x 32 2.0 USB channel audio interface
- Mackie Control * DAW remote control emulations and HUI * protocols
- Optional wireless remote control with Midas Applications for iPhone and iPad * *
- Auto-switching range of universal switching power
- 10 year warranty program*
- Designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.