Our goal for M32R LIVE was to combine the best of classic British console designs with modern and advanced technology to completely redefine what a rack-mount digital desktop mixer can offer. We begin the industrial design process by drawing inspiration from an unexpected source: the luxury and high-performance automotive industry.
The construction of the Midas M32R LIVE is equally impressive, and is designed to provide years of reliable performance while resisting demanding live presentation environments. M32R LIVE employs a predominantly chassis construction, with parts of the auxiliary frame consisting of high performance aluminum. Multiple alloys have been used to ensure maximum efficiency of the components and a better performance / weight ratio.
The M32R LIVE is an innovative and evolved design that brings together the principles of modern construction and high-tech materials in a style designed to become a benchmark in the history of the console.
The M32R LIVE console combines the legendary Midas sound quality with advanced digital technology, extremely low latency design and industry-leading 192 kHz ADC and DAC converters, creating a revolutionary medium-format live console. M32R LIVE presents an ultra elegant style that offers a truly luxurious mixing experience. High-end construction materials include carbon fiber that provide unmatched durability and strength, as well as substantially less weight than comparable consoles.
The M32R LIVE uses the award-winning Midas PRO series microphone preamps and custom designed Midas PRO motorized faders that are rated for 1 million life cycles, three times more than other leading consoles. The Midas M32R LIVE is a console of the future that completely raises the bar for live mixing.
While the design, style and construction of Midas M32R LIVE will surely attract attention, it is sound that matters most to engineers and artists. And that's where M32R LIVE shines even more: as the latest in a long line of Midas consoles with impeccable sound, it descends from a famous lineage that literally sets the standard in electrical design and sound quality. Since Midas consoles became famous 40 years ago with acts such as Billy Joel, Yes, The Beach Boys, Pink Floyd and others, Midas' legacy has always focused on uncompromising quality and the ultimate in sound reproduction. The backups of the analog input section are A / D converters with 192 kHz Cirrus Logic multichannel capacity, which have a dynamic range of 114 dB, which guarantees an impressively low distortion and low noise level.
- Digital console for live presentation and studio recording with up to 40 simultaneous input channels
- 16 award-winning Midas PRO microphone preamps
- 25 mixed buses aligned in time and coherent phase
- The AES50 network allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- 32 two-way live recording / playback channels in dual SD / SDHC (cards not included)
- Up to 3 hours of 32-channel PCM recording in one session, stored as uncompressed WAV files
- High performance aluminum and high impact steel structure.
- Rack mount brackets included for maximum flexibility
- 40-bit floating point digital signal processing
- 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- 8 digital signal processing effects engines
- 17 Midas PRO engine faders
- 5 "full color TFT screen visible in daylight
- USB 2.0 32 x 32 channel audio interface
- DAW remote control emulations of the Mackie Control * and HUI * protocols
- Optional wireless remote control with Midas applications for iPhone * and iPad *
- Universal auto switching mode power supply
- 10 year warranty program *
- Designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.