Based on the success of our K series, the KW series represents the next step in the evolution of wooden box speakers. Our systems engineers have created the KW Series, which has all the innovative electronic attributes of our popular K series, and a much smaller and lighter design than previous wooden case models. Like the K Series, each of the four models of the KW Series has a 1,000 watt Class D (2 x 500 W continuous) power module designed by QSC. Continuing in the K Series tradition, each model is equipped with the identical 1.75 '' HF high-performance device (full range models) and woofers of the same high quality design, regardless of speaker size.
The KW Series has a four position microphone / line gain switch that allows the connection of a wide variety of devices. Combo XLR and 1/4 "TRS inputs accept microphone and line level input, while a set of RCA inputs (except the KW181) allows additional connectivity with portable MP3 players, CD players and level mixers up to three audio sources can be mixed internally and added to a balanced output for a multi-unit chain connection Separate direct outputs are also provided on each channel for additional output flexibility.
Integrated switches provide default EQ configurations. In the full range models, the HF (High Frequency) setting to VOCAL BOOST can be set for additional presence in the critical mid-frequency zone or FLAT, for accurate reproduction of the incoming signal. The LF (Low Frequency) switch can be set to NORM or DEEP ™ for additional bass extension, or EXT SUB (full range models) for use with an external subwoofer. You can set the LED switch on the rear panel to POWER, which illuminates the LED on the front when the unit is turned on, OFF for applications for which you do not want to illuminate the front LED, or LIMIT that indicates to the operator that it has been Trimming limiter circuit activated during operation.
- Rugged, texture-painted birch enclosures
- Threaded pole socket
- Speaker mounting pole included (35 mm diameter, 36 inches (91 cm) long, M20 thread.)
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 18” subwoofer
- Maximum SPL 135 dB peak
- 1000 watt Class D continuous
- Tour-grade 16 gauge steel grilles
- Configuration: 18" subwoofer
- Transducer: 18" cone transducer
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 40 Hz to 112 Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 37 Hz to 129 Hz
- Maximum SPL1: 135 dB peak
- Power Output2: 1000 W Class D continuous ; 2000 W peak
- Input Impedance: XLR / ¼": 38 k? balanced / 19 k? unbalanced
- Controls: Power, Gain, LF Mode (Normal/DEEP™), Polarity (Normal/Reverse), Front LED (On/Off/Limit)
- Indicators: Power, Signal, Standby, Limit
- Connectors: Dual balanced female XLR/¼" line level input, Dual Balanced male XLR full range line level out, Remote gain control, Locking IEC power connector
- Cooling: On demand, 50 mm variable speed fan
- Amplifier Protection: Thermal limiting, output overcurrent, overtemperature muting, GuardRail™
- Transducer Protection: Thermal limiting, excursion limiting
- AC Power Input: Universal power supply 100–240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption(1/8 Power): 100 VAC, 2.3 A; 120 VAC, 2.01 A; 230 VAC, 1.13 A
- Material: 15 mm painted birch plywood
- Finish: Black textured paint
- Grille: Rugged Powder-Coated Steel Grille
- Dimensions (HWD) inches: 20.1 x 23.4 x 29.9 with casters
- Dimensions (HWD) mm: 510 × 595 × 761 with casters
- Net Weight: 83 lb / 37.6 kg
- Available Accessories: KW181 cover
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.