The Shure MV7 is a professional-quality USB/XLR dynamic microphone inspired by the legendary SM7B, ideal for close mic applications that require vocal intelligibility with a balanced tone. A touch panel interface on the microphone itself provides control over microphone gain, headphone level, monitor mix, and muting, and the ShurePlus MOTIV Desktop Application allows users to save their own presets or enable auto-gain, compression, and EQ presets for easy real-time audio processing. The attractive and durable all metal design features an adjustable yoke that can be mounted onto a variety of microphone stands for flexible placement options.
The mic takes its design and sonic cues from the Shure SM7B, a classic used on countless podcasts and radio broadcasts. Use the mic in close proximity to your voice and you'll find it exhibits a clear, intelligible, and high-quality sound. Optimized frequency response for rich and natural vocal reproduction
Thanks to its multiple outputs, you can use this mic with nearly any podcasting setup. The mic works with your audio interface, field recorder, mixer, or computer (over USB Mini-B) as well as select Android devices, and select iOS devices.
The mic features a unidirectional cardioid polar pattern, which is the best natural defense against room noise: since the capsule mostly captures what's directly in front of it, you won't pick up as much room noise as you would with another polar pattern. Depending on your particular room, you may still need a little room treatment, or some noise-reduction software, to address issues such as your computer's hum or your air conditioner—but the chances of that are markedly lower with a cardioid polar pattern.
On the USB side, the mic provides broadcast-quality specs and intuitive functionality. Capture audio at sample rates and resolutions up to 48 kHz / 24-bit, which is the standard for editing and mixing broadcast audio. Use the integrated touch-panel interface on the mic itself to control levels, headphone volumes, monitor mix, and mic-mute.
The mic offers a headphone jack for monitoring. Just plug a pair of headphones into the MV7's 3.5mm jack, and you'll be able to listen to your high-quality audio in all its glory. In addition to its touch-panel control surface, the mic gives you a blend knob, which comes in handy for recording music: you can use it to adjust the balance between your mic's pickup and any pre-recorded audio.
- USB OR XLR CONNECTIONS: Dual USB/XLR output allows digital or analog recording
- CLOSE MIC APPLICATIONS: Great for podcasting, recording, live streaming, and more
- INTUITIVE TOUCH PANEL CONTROLS: Intuitive touch panel for control over gain, monitoring volume, headphone mix, and mic muting
- BUILT-IN HEADPHONE OUTPUT: The Built-in headphone output allows for direct headphone monitoring while recording
- RICH & NATURAL VOCAL REPRODUCTION: Optimized frequency response for rich and natural vocal reproduction
- ShurePlus MOTIV DESKTOP APPLICATION: Provides access to audio processing, Auto-Level Mode automatically adjusts gain and compression settings, switchable EQ filters to adjust audio tone color & options to save custom user presets
- ALL-METAL CONSTRUCTION: Rugged & professional all-metal construction provides outstanding reliability
- FLEXIBLE PLACEMENT OPTIONS: Adjustable integrated yoke for easy positioning on standard 5/8"-27 threaded stands or booms
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX? Shure MOTIV MV7 Podcast Microphone with 10 ft (3m) USB-A cable and 10 ft (3m) USB-C cable
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.