The VP83 shotgun microphone works with DSLR cameras and HD camcorders, capturing detailed, high-definition audio with full low-end response.
The ultra-compact VP83 LensHopper™ is an all-in-one solution for capturing detailed, high-definition audio with full low-end response for professional results every time. For use with DSLR cameras and HD camcorders, the VP83 features a rugged build and true-to-life audio quality, expertly combining form and function. Its easily accessible controls enable quick adjustments for different recording environments.
Exceptional Audio Performance with User-Friendly Controls
- High sensitivity and low self-noise with wide frequency range for natural audio reproduction
- Highly directional supercardioid / lobar polar pattern that rejects unwanted off-axis audio while clearly capturing the intended sound source
- Superior RF immunity that avoids unwanted audio artifacts from cellular and RF devices
- Easily accessible controls at the back of the microphone:
- Three-position gain (-10 dB pad, 0, +20 dB boost) to compensate for different recording environments
- Low-cut filter to eliminate background noise and room ambience
Durable and Lightweight
- Integrated Rycote® Lyre® shock mounting system that provides robust isolation from vibration and mechanical noise (exclusively developed with Rycote for the VP83)
- Durable, all-metal construction that meets legendary Shure quality standards in an ultra-lightweight design
- Microphone Type: Shotgun Condenser
- Mono/Stereo: Mono
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid/Lobar
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 129dB SPL
- Output Impedance: 171 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 76.6dB (A weighted)
- Self Noise: 17.4dB (A weighted)
- Sensitivity: -36.5dBV/Pa (14.9mV)
- Pads: -10dB
- Power: 1 x AA battery
- Connector: 1/8" TRS plug
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.